If the Squad were providers.

I might throw a fuck into AOC. The other three are skanks.
I might throw a fuck into AOC. The other three are skanks. Originally Posted by bambino
Agree.
And it wouldn't be a tootsie pop I gave her to shut her up and lick on.
I might throw a fuck into AOC. The other three are skanks. Originally Posted by bambino
AOC is so fucking stupid. If you told her you wanted to eat her pussy she would probably tell you she left her Cat at home, lol.
AOC & Omar would be shaggable.

note about AOC, she doesn't have a body . there's an article that gives a brutal knockdown about her health.
https://aladinsmiraclelamp.wordpress...witter-retort/

Whether or not you yourself believe this woman is attractive is irrelevant. She is a young woman who is kind of okay in terms of sex appeal. The fact that she’s brown implies availability, you know. And sexual availability is the number one attraction factor for men. She also has the “cute silly bitch” thing going for her.

This is to say that the basis of the entire AOC phenomenon is whatever sex appeal she does have.

And that isn’t going to last very long.

She’s 29.

She’s not following my health and fitness advice, she doesn’t have a body that looks like this:

In fact, though she refuses to release nudes, and seems to make a point not to pose in revealing clothing, all indicators are that her body is more or less a complete disaster.

Her posture is abhorrent and she has skinny, loose-looking, skin-saggy legs.

Anyone who does not follow my health and fitness advice is doomed.

Melanin-enriched skin does have the benefit of being thicker, and thus more likely to stay taut longer, but the reality is that all women’s bodies give out by their early thirties if they are not on an extreme health and fitness plan. One which is determined by me, the ultimate health and fitness guru.

Whether or not Trump succeeds with his wall, Alexandria’s wall is coming and she’s about to hit it like Dale Earnhardt.

When she does hit the wall, she will still be a figure that the media tries to force down your throat, but it will be impossible to maintain “superstar” hype around a person who is otherwise not interesting, has zero accomplishments and in fact appears to be borderline retarded.

Her entire relevance as a cultural phenomenon is based on the fact that she is the first young woman who is sexually passable who has ever been in the US Congress.
They would be broke ,