Looking like a hooker in an upscale hotel

I have never have had a lady ask to meet me in the lobby so this exact situation hasn't come up.
I have met them outside of a mid range hotel and or walked them down after a session. I don't think it matters if it is an upscale hotel ,mid-range or less.
You don't want attention brought to you.
I agree a nice pair of denim jeans and white bouse or something similar is the way to go.
You look like just another tourist or visitor.
Save the flash for the bedrrom.
I would think maybe "dressing like a hooker" is not limited to providers only, if I go to the malls I see many girls that are dressed worse. I think it is to do with self respect, Dannie respects herself and doesnt want to be subjected to the gawks, my next door neighbor's daughter doesnt and wants people to assume she must give a great BBBJ? Who knows...but maybe it reflects person's self respect. I only wonder how the provider would feel to come down and get me if I was wearing a leopard skin g-string or a bananna hammock with a bow tie...hahahaha
  • Tetas
  • 08-31-2010, 12:32 PM
I would think maybe "dressing like a hooker" is not limited to providers only, if I go to the malls I see many girls that are dressed worse. Originally Posted by Tyler1189
That was my exact reaction the first time I was in Vegas.
After dark it's hard to tell who was a pro and who would be in front of a kindergarten class on Monday morning!
Picture this.... blah, blah, blah....

... More than once or twice, the provider has come down to greet us wearing a skirt so short her underwear show from the back and taller heels than a stripper. ... Originally Posted by LovingKAYLA

What in the hell is she doing with underwear on?

Dammit, if she is going to be slutty looking, I want to start the action in the glass elevator on the way up to her room!

This will for sure turn some heads in the W
Chameleons blend into any crowd, reduce risk and appeal to a broader market. Well worth the effort.
Was in another city last week and out for a walk. Down the street comes homeboy with his jeans belted around his knees, baseball cap turned backwards, gold-plated Foster Grants and a black wife beater t-shirt hanging around mid-thigh. All I could think was "Dude..you have NO idea the kind of stereotype you're impressing upon all the tourists walking by you!"

Whenever I see some girl trying to look "slutty" (or does she really think it's sexy? hope not!) all I can think is "White Trash!" I can't see any reason to dress that way in public. If your SO asks for it OK, dress like a slut (a/k/a Madonna wannabe) and let's fuck like bunnies but have the self-respect not to do that in public.
Obviously getting noticed and attracting undue attention from hotel staff when you are working, either in or outcall, is a Fail. Doing anything that attracts attention to your client is an Epic Fail.

If there isn't a need for discretion, tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite. I've known a couple women who, on occasion, liked to shake up the stuffed shirts and turn some heads. I don't mean see-through and hanging out, but more like the girls in a ZZ Top video. Everyone looked. Women called them sluts. Waiters fought for the table. Men just stared.

They had the looks to pull it off, and neither of them made it a regular thing, or it would have gotten old quickly, but every once in a while, the need to rebel & the need for attention got together in their heads, and I knew it was going to be an interesting night. It never hurt anyone, not even once.

Fuck em if they don't like it. Be who you want. Unless you're working, then be professional.
Maybe I'm the lone voice of dissent, but I like it when a woman who looks cheap and trashy comes to get me. It makes me think of when my dear old mother would come out on our porch to ring the cowbell to tell us our vittles were ready.
I agree wholeheartedly with the concept of blending in like a chameleon. The key is to not draw attention to yourself because in the process discretion will go right out the window, not only for you, but for your client. When doing outcall visits, I bring a change of sexy attire for BCD and yes, that does include my 5-inch heels. I really don't think walking into a hotel with those high heels would be appropriate, lol! Another suggestion that I'd like to give, (and which I do myself), is if you're not familiar with the hotel, look up their website and look at their photo gallery to get a sense of how the hotel entrance and lobby is situated. It makes it easier and gives you an idea of just where you're about to venture to.

MarieLynn
Hmmmmm, I think, once upon a time, it was called decorum (and discretion, thanks MLDFW).

There is a difference between a couple of fine looking ladies doing the fugitives from a ZZ Top video thing on a lark to get the "stuffed shirts" and wives ("stuffed bras?") going, but the question was about a hobbyist showing up at a nice place and here comes Jabba-etta-the-Slut parading through.....

wild guess dept.: wtf's wrong with that picture?!?
I know I try to blend in. Hate it when chicks hit on me in hotel lobbies.
  • Jaleh
  • 09-01-2010, 08:46 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with the concept of blending in like a chameleon. The key is to not draw attention to yourself because in the process discretion will go right out the window, not only for you, but for your client. When doing outcall visits, I bring a change of sexy attire for BCD and yes, that does include my 5-inch heels. I really don't think walking into a hotel with those high heels would be appropriate, lol! Another suggestion that I'd like to give, (and which I do myself), is if you're not familiar with the hotel, look up their website and look at their photo gallery to get a sense of how the hotel entrance and lobby is situated. It makes it easier and gives you an idea of just where you're about to venture to.

MarieLynn Originally Posted by MarieLynn of DFW
You took the words right out my mouth!! I cant stand to get those " Is she?" look so Im always concious of how I dress in public period. The sexy clothes are nice and eye catching but everyone will know your bizness! Personally Id rather catch an eye with sweats on! It shows I can be sexy wearing anything and any guy who approaches me is interested in me and not what Im wearing or revealing. Im always trying to blend in wearing casual clothes or business suits/dresses. Overall I believe Discretion is the key to it all!
I certainly agree... I used to work in a spa (northwest highway & I-35) and the other females would come in dressed like hoodlums, and street walkers!!! I would get embarrassed to come in when they are walking in.... and the bad part was....we were right next to a bank and phone store!!!!
There is a very popular and sexy provider in Detroit that has established an image and expectation by her dress. She always dresses in business suits that any woman corporate executive would wear. She is always classy, sexy and the clients love it. LIke having an affair with a co-worker.