Tucker Carlson reports

Biologists who've studied the virus say it was not genetically engineered. The laboratory at Wuhan could have been studying a naturally occurring bat coronavirus, trying to develop vaccines and the like, and it somehow escaped. Supposedly U.S. intelligence is looking into this and view it as unlikely but possible. Originally Posted by Tiny
The Virus escaped from the Lab? How do you think that would have happened?
The Virus escaped from the Lab? How do you think that would have happened? Originally Posted by Levianon17

careless people who didn't follow disinfection procedures. so it got out.
The Virus escaped from the Lab? How do you think that would have happened? Originally Posted by Levianon17

My Mandarin is pretty bad, but I think the Chinese word translates to Dipshit or Demonicrat. The two are pretty much identical, even in Chinese.
careless people who didn't follow disinfection procedures. so it got out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Some guy in a Lab in China didn't follow a certain protocol and now we have a pandemic, ok.
Biologists who've studied the virus say it was not genetically engineered. The laboratory at Wuhan could have been studying a naturally occurring bat coronavirus, trying to develop vaccines and the like, and it somehow escaped. Supposedly U.S. intelligence is looking into this and view it as unlikely but possible. Originally Posted by Tiny
Maybe the virus was engineered by Seth Rich in the basement of a pizza restaurant owned by the Clintons and were testing it ion young girls kidnapped off Epstein’s jet.

The great leader knows his lies and total incompetence were directly responsible for the breakout of an easily transmitted deadly virus. His day of reckoning is coming and more people in his circle will go to jail.
I think yous hit the nail on the head there Jaxon.

It is entertaining to read the reason why the US is not at fault for its own foibles day after day.

Surprised nobody has quoted the good book... and I’m not talking about the Art of the Deal, LOLLING!
The best reporting available IMHO.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61501236...#sp=show-clips Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Still peddling that bio lab conspiracy theory. Are we ? Like a dog with a bone .
So what’s this got to do with Trump incompetence?
So far because he ignored the pandemic experts, inc Israeli intelligence, no less
Who alerted him way back in November, Trump is responsible for 34000 deaths so far

Phony FUX Fox News should be renamed Trump TV They all wallow in a chorus of lies and misinformation

Nothing credible comes out of that channel. That’s why they’re being sued for lying about the virus, claiming it was all a Hoax and giving out false hope.
We are witnessing the result.
I’d be the the first guy to tell Carlson what to do with his Govt sources.
Insert them sideways
His day of reckoning is coming and more people in his circle will go to jail. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
one of them (Cohen) just got out of jail, thanks to that virus Trump failed to arrest
one of them (Cohen) just got out of jail, thanks to that virus Trump failed to arrest Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Cohen was arrested. Trump had nothing to do with his crimes.
Cohen was arrested. Trump had nothing to do with his crimes. Originally Posted by bambino
Horse pucky. Your Senates whitewashed that thing. Trump and his cronies should have been incarcerated already.

Cohen bought off the hooker for Trump.
Horse pucky. Your Senates whitewashed that thing. Trump and his cronies should have been incarcerated already.

Cohen bought off the hooker for Trump. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Really? Seems like her lawyer sold her out. Yeah? Is he free? Yeah? What laws has Trump been convicted of? Yeah? How are you going to get thru life for another 4 yrs? Yeah?

Trump's popularity is at an all time low...and unpopularity at all time high.
Cohen getting out and Roger Stone going in. Sounds fair, right?
Lead scientist on vaccine talks of genocide in America.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/61504317...#sp=show-clips

Trump's popularity is at an all time low...and unpopularity at all time high. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Do want to bet if he gets re-elected big boy?