So What's Wrong With This?

spoken like a true American patriot ... you and whirlie can go blow each other while Unc watches the show and mumbles proverbs Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm not an unthinking American patriot, you fucking faggot
Well Fuck! I guess what I heard was a chunk of sky landing right outside. Sumbeech!
  • CJ7
  • 05-23-2013, 03:45 PM
I'm not an unthinking American patriot, you fucking faggot Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

nah, youre a thinking UN American
nah, youre a thinking UN American Originally Posted by CJ7
You are a washed up failure and fired CFO.
Why do you insist on calling people that, JL? I thought you were a bright young lad.

But your filthy mouth is embarrassing. No wonder they call us names!
Why do you insist on calling people that, JL? I thought you were a bright young lad.

But your filthy mouth is embarrassing. No wonder they call us names! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well, you don't exactly help out our ratings, either!!
With whom? the toothless rednecks you buddy up with in here?

I certainly hope that's the case.
With whom? the toothless rednecks you buddy up with in here?

I certainly hope that's the case. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Those "rednecks' support Israel while your liberal friends trash it, you miserable shit lover.
Say that when they hang you from a magnolia tree. Yeah, most AMERICAN Jews fall into your way of thinking.

But thanks for the insult, dick smoker. You set a pretty high bar for the rest of us.

Why didn't you choose Jewish Shyster for your handle?
You are right !

Just take the immigration bill being proposed; a suicide note if ever there was one !

Add to that the exploding debt; and sayonara America ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Old WhirlyHEAVE can't wait for Sayonara America day. I hear the end of this country is trending Japanese!

Maybe now would be a good time to move to Benghazi...