May have been addressed before but could find. Does it seem like there’s more hair down there?

A Col for Andy Jackson (of Tennessee) and later Mr. Houston was governor of Tennessee, ALL BEFORE he set foot in Texas
Full bush…Don King in a headlock. Probably just because it reminds me of when I was young and good looking. In all truthfulness, whatever the lady prefers is ok with me.
  • BLM69
  • 12-29-2021, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=offshoredrilling;1062690 232]ugh poor critters ,,, oh well [/QUObuddy

You gonna find some critters hiding inside all that hair, I fucked some fat girl buddy a few months ago, she attempted to shave her pussy bald but failed in the details, ass was hairy and caught it in my picture I took. Never again
[QUOTE=BLM69;1062693834]
ugh poor critters ,,, oh well [/QUObuddy

You gonna find some critters hiding inside all that hair, I fucked some fat girl buddy a few months ago, she attempted to shave her pussy bald but failed in the details, ass was hairy and caught it in my picture I took. Never again Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
crabs lives matter ????
she attempted to shave her pussy bald but failed in the details, ass was hairy and caught it in my picture I took. Never again Originally Posted by BLM69

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sqSNnYSoi40
Love me some freshly shaved smooth groove.
is choo choo hinting he likes hairy asses???
I prefer a well groomed carpet but love, love hairy pits and legs.
The thing... every woman's hair is different. Just like every man's beard: some just have a thin line running from their side burns to their chin while touching the jaw only and not the cheek. I on the other hand have facial hair that grows all the way down the front of my neck to my collar bone. Well, that happens assuming I don't shave it.

Some girls just don't have a lot of hair... just a small patch right about the vulva. Others have a large growth that goes all the way over their outer labia to their anus. If they have a ton of hair and let it grow way out of control, then that's not going to be my cup of tea. But if it's just in one spot or at least partially trimmed then it doesn't bother me. Even if not shaven, it's best at least cropped back for oral sex
As for this depraved gentleman.... a bare kittie ( however a landing strip in the case of natural blondes & redheads is preferred ) hairless pits & legs.