WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A TAX SYSTEM?

How silly of me. Of course, without the federal government we'd have no roads, no power, no airports or plane travel. People would be hungry, sick and dying all the time, because no one would be there to help. Only the government has the compassion and wisdom to know what should be done, and when, and how, and with your money. That's why we must all bow and thank our wonderful Government for its blessings.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
One of these days Hanoi James is going to share with us an original thought of his own without using stupid clip art from imagecoast.com and/or a stupid article from a right wing rag like Breitbart to help drive what is NORMALLY an illogical point home.
Ok, let's get back on point. What is the PURPOSE of a tax system? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Let's do away with a tax system and put a donation box at QT and Walmart then everyone can kick in a little now and then.
You know, I have to take exception to the use of the term "Hanoi James". It implies being a traitor. Do you have any evidence to that charge or are you just intent on being insulting AND stupid?
"What is the Purpose of the Tax System?"

To drive your enemies before you and hear the lamentations of their women!
You know, I have to take exception to the use of the term "Hanoi James". It implies being a traitor. Do you have any evidence to that charge or are you just intent on being insulting AND stupid? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

How do you like Barley Pop?