No Picture

i am active in post with new pictures in my showcase
  • Laz
  • 05-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Like everyone else I like pictures. That being said it is not my call. If a lady is getting the business she wants, while being less public, then more power to her. If someone chooses not to see her because of the lack of pictures why should she care. She is happy as is.
I post pics of me that I feel comfortable posting. I prefer, for myself, not to post my face for discretionary purposes. I'm a pretty girl, I have nothing to hide & I always send pics of my face to anyone who requests them. I just don't feel comfortable posting them for everyone. Heck, what if a friends husband, or someone I knew thru my kids activities (ie baseball team etc) were on here looking around & saw my pic. That would be ... Highly unfortunate lol.. I don't feel like I'm hiding anything from anyone, heck, my username tells you what u need to know about my body that the pics I do have posted don't. My reviews show that even pretty girls don't post pics sometimes lol... Just my 2 cents worth..
Jewel, your pics are very nice!
Awe thanks, Likinikki! That's sweet!
Levi-You are exactly right-"I am preaching to the choir".
I personally think pics go a long way. I understand not showing ones face on the board but I a big fan of kissing and the second most important thing on a woman is her Face. So IMHO I dont think it should be required but I would prefer to see pics.
While it is the providers decision to post with or without pictures, I do prefer to "see" a provider prior to meeting them. The only exception is if they have consistently above average reviews. Like Superman (damn, I don't feel right calling another man "superman") stated, a womans face is of the utmost importance. Personally for me, I think a womans teeth are one of the most important features but no worries, I will not be requesting pictures of any providers showing their teeth

The problem with reviews is that us men have different opinions on just about everything. I take someone else's description of a woman very lightly as Ihave been dissapointed one to many times and I do not have the heart to just walk away so I suffer through a session...

If my opinion mattered at all, I would prefer pics or at least the agreement that after the screening process I can have a pic sent to me.
I totally agree with you guys that pics are very Imp.. I would never deny anyone pics. I always offer them after or during screening. I am glad to hear that u understand why some of us dont post them.