How do you react? The limp lizard.

A few years ago I was faced with an extremely uncooperative Little Awl4knot despite the extreme provocations my lovely friend was inflicting on the little guy. I was crestfallen and mortified. My friend, a resourceful veteran of the boudoir, removed her scarlet silk thong and trussed my package in an impromptu cock ring that produced the desired results. The bell was rung, not once but twice! The deftness that she displayed makes me think that she had faced this dilemma more than once.

Awl4knot
and blah blah blah! lmao ! id stop service.. Originally Posted by LEXUS

Ok that was mean
I am 63, so yes, there can be times when things just do not seem to work. I am fortunate to have a ATF that goes the "extra mile" for me. Probably one reason I stick with one Lady, she knows just what my desires are.

So far, I have not had to resort to chemical aids, I hope I never do. But at least they are there.
A good provider will "know how to handle things" and still make the guy "feel like a king".........too many times we get stressed over things that we may not have control over & forget that you can have fun no matter what!!
A good provider will "know how to handle things" and still make the guy "feel like a king".........too many times we get stressed over things that we may not have control over & forget that you can have fun no matter what!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Said like a true woman Dallas. I'm sure no matter what they leave happy with you