When should Providers update Photos

I say a provider should update photos every 3 months. if she is pregnant, state it..
I think it only benefits the provider to post fotos frequently. I don't feel like taking the plunge unless I am confident in what the girls looks like. Here's another tip...don't just use the glamour shots. We know that this is not the girl we are getting. Take some real ones also.
  • Dad
  • 02-24-2011, 10:58 PM
I would appreciate the "before" & "after" pictures!
I agree. I try to ad a few news ones every now and them. Originally Posted by eve

and they need to check their links....
I try to take new photos every 3 to 6 months. I think a lady should update her photos at least once a year.

This has been eating me up lately. I have seen a few providers, who have excellent fotos in their showcase. But upon arrival, I see the fotos are several (more than 2) years old. The hair, the weight, the tattoo's are all different than the foto.

I think Providers fotos should be no more than 18 months old.

What are your thoughts. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
I agree every 3 months...but sooner if there has been a major change...i.e....hair color, weight or enhancement MM"s.
My question is.....what the HELL is so damned hard about changing pictures every so often?!! I'm not saying new pics need to be on a perfect cycle, but damn. Some of y'all ladies are just...TERRIBLE when it comes to updating pictures. Shit. A year? 2-3 years same pictures?? THAT'S BULLSHIT! Hell, you can buy a digital camera these days for as low as $80. Fancier ones a few more bucks. For those don't know, digital means you can CONNECT IT RIGHT UP TO YOUR COMPUTER and instantly download pictures you've just taken of yourself. You can buy a tripod for $15-20, so you don't have to take the famous 'mirror' pics (I personally don't mind them if they're done right). Boom. $100 investment to sustain or increase your earning potential. If you're not that great of a photographer, get a girlfriend or client to snap a couple of you. It's just too easy to update these days.

Guys are visual creatures. If we can't see the product, especially in this business, interest is IMMEDIATELY lost. If I click on your handle or try to go your showcase that DOESN'T exist or nothing's there, I'M BORED. Gone. Back arrow. Next.

I want to hear some GOOD excuses on why it takes some of you YEARS to update your pictures or why some of you don't have pictures at all.
When I shoot photos of a girl, I tell them all that they need to call me in two to three months to come back. Even if the girl hasn't changed anything and still looks the same, guys need to see new photos, new outfits, different backgrounds, new hair style, etc. Who wants to browse the provider showcase and see the same damn pics month after month. When a lady gets a whole new set of pics, it is like a new lady in the business again. Guys that may have not been interested in seeing her based on older pics, might dial the phone within minutes of seeing the new ones.
Way I see it is this:
basic tripod will cost 15-20 bucks
Digital cameras (5 mega pixel or higher) 30 dollars and up
2 gig SD card for camera is around 8 dollars
USB card reader/writer will be 10-15 dollars

We are talking about a 1 time purchase of 100.00 to be able to take photos of yourself and not use the bathroom mirror

Call it "tools of the trade" Granted they will never be as good as a professional photographer, but still, you can do updated photos etc.
I say a provider should update photos every 3 months. if she is pregnant, state it.. Originally Posted by Spirit13
LOL. Now that would be cruel for a provider to not state that she is pregnant.
Then again.... I wouldn't hobby if I were pregnant.
To each their own.

Hi Spirit
LOL. Now that would be cruel for a provider to not state that she is pregnant.
Then again.... I wouldn't hobby if I were pregnant.
To each their own.

Hi Sprit Originally Posted by Naomi4u
That is what makes this world so great... variety!

Over all keeping up to date photos (every 3-4 months) is a good thing.
My question is.....what the HELL is so damned hard about changing pictures every so often?!! Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
it isn't hard at all, but some reasons that come to mind...

1. Laziness- nuff said.

2. Procrastination - "I know I really need to update my pictures, but I don't have a decent camera and I don't want to take mirror shots. I know a camera isn't that expensive but...oh look at that Coach purse!!! I wonder if I have enough money???"

3. Deception - " the holidays were NOT kind to my figure. I know I should learn to push away from the table a little (a lot) sooner, but geez, that sure was good chocolate cake. If I take new pictures of the way I look now, I will look like someone put me out to pasture! Oh my, I can't have that. I know...I'll just use the same old pictures! My regulars won't mind, they'll love me no matter how fat my ass is. They're so sweeeet. "
I appreciate the views that have been stated. I certainly agree, nothing wrong with a new foto or two every 6 months. Hell, there really is no cost after the first ones. I would clarify though, new fotos, does NOT mean, take a different foto from 3 years ago and post it as new.

I would like to know why more PROVIDERS have not responded to this thread? After all, I am talking about you. YOU who have fotos from 3 years ago. You had a kid since then, changed your hair color/style.

Remember, just because someone says you look younger, doesn't mean you should find the old fotos from that age and post them

I am glad to see some PROVIDERS getting the hint and asking in different threads who can take good fotos. Thank you for letting us see YOU.
it isn't hard at all, but some reasons that come to mind...

1. Laziness- nuff said.

2. Procrastination - "I know I really need to update my pictures, but I don't have a decent camera and I don't want to take mirror shots. I know a camera isn't that expensive but...oh look at that Coach purse!!! I wonder if I have enough money???"

3. Deception - " the holidays were NOT kind to my figure. I know I should learn to push away from the table a little (a lot) sooner, but geez, that sure was good chocolate cake. If I take new pictures of the way I look now, I will look like someone put me out to pasture! Oh my, I can't have that. I know...I'll just use the same old pictures! My regulars won't mind, they'll love me no matter how fat my ass is. They're so sweeeet. " Originally Posted by john353
I will agree with John.

The main reason for a basic tripod is so you can set up a good still shot. And ladies, take LOTS of photos... a 2 gig SD card can hold about 500 photos (larger capacity cards hold more) but take a lot of photos, learn how to edit/crop etc.... you are marketing yourself so get playful and creative!

Often times the photo of a lady in some outfit gets my juices racing more so that a photo of her just standing there.
I appreciate the views that have been stated. I certainly agree, nothing wrong with a new foto or two every 6 months. Hell, there really is no cost after the first ones. I would clarify though, new fotos, does NOT mean, take a different foto from 3 years ago and post it as new.

I would like to know why more PROVIDERS have not responded to this thread? After all, I am talking about you. YOU who have fotos from 3 years ago. You had a kid since then, changed your hair color/style.

Remember, just because someone says you look younger, doesn't mean you should find the old fotos from that age and post them

I am glad to see some PROVIDERS getting the hint and asking in different threads who can take good fotos. Thank you for letting us see YOU. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
Lustnotlove,

Fact of the matter as providers we're not all in the same class. Ladies that don't treat this as a business simply just don't care. Some don't even care about their clients let alone the image they put out. They're looking for what's available right now and feel that they can make money with the same old photos. Providers tend to forget that this business is about body, looks and most of all .. packaging. Some don't realize that photos are critical to their financial bottom line. With ok photos you make ok money .. with damn good photos you make damn money (especially when they're a true representation of you). Right?

I'm in my very early 20s and have even tried to make myself appear older. Why? Well the reasoning behind that is very stupid. Let's not go there. So it's not only older providers trying to appear younger. Young providers sometimes lie to appear older. I've done it. Oops sorry my bad.. let's move on. As long as they're of legal age..I don't see anything wrong with it.

The problem with professional photos is sometimes they can come across fake. Too much airbrushing/photoshop will do that to any girl. If the ladies want to know what the guys are looking for in photos they should read this thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=174106 and the article about photos on www.geishadiaries.com.

I will be taking new photos next week and took a lot from what Mr Jack Flash had to say. There is nothing like
Variety. I think hobbyist will be more responsive to a lady that has a variety of pro and non-pro shots than a lady that has just overly photo-shopped professional photos.

Just my $0.02.