Hooker Logic

Please go away Originally Posted by Cendell M
You and Nikki must be friends. She also thinks its up to her to decide who gets to post and no one should comment unless their asked to by her beforehand. I'm not sure thats how it works......
You and Nikki must be friends. She also thinks its up to her to decide who gets to post and no one should comment unless their asked to by her beforehand. I'm not sure thats how it works...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
AMEN. She does seem to think that her opinion is all that matters and if someone has a differing one then they are not allowed to post it.
You and Nikki must be friends. She also thinks its up to her to decide who gets to post and no one should comment unless their asked to by her beforehand. I'm not sure thats how it works...... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I don’t know Nikki and really don’t know how she post I just ran across the thread one day looked interesting so I read it and I don’t give a fuck what you post, Just makes you look creepy as hell messing with me.

But no I have no idea who she is or what anyone posts!

And how do you know how guys submit their screening information do they send it to you to be verified first and then they sent it to the girl you don’t know you don’t know how every guy sends their information in the email or in a PM that’s weird To say
AMEN. She does seem to think that her opinion is all that matters and if someone has a differing one then they are not allowed to post it. Originally Posted by golferguy55
I guess you’re his co-signer like I said, I don’t know Nikki and I don’t know how she post or what she posts about. I didn’t do anything to either one of y’all was minding my own business in my own posts.
Hobbyist Logic was outdated long ago .
Providers run the show now as we have what you need or want .
Thank you agreed ! ^^^
Please go away Originally Posted by Cendell M
If you stop replying in typical hooker logic he probably will. Just saying.
Yeah I know I’m sorry but Hobbyist logic is fucked up too!
And providers should just sit back, be treated
with hobby logic ..

Going on 2023 Hobbyist not 1960 .
What is that saying ( We Got The Pu$$y We Make The Rules)

Yeah I know I’m sorry but Hobbyist logic is fucked up too! Originally Posted by Cendell M
And providers should just sit back, be treated
with hobby logic ..

Going on 2023 Hobbyist not 1960 .
What is that saying ( We Got The Pu$$y We Make The Rules) Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Yes you’re definitely right about that. I can’t sit back and just shut up like a good girl like some of these pigs expect us to. Smh I’ve never been one to bow down to assholes
Hobbyist Logic was outdated long ago .
Providers run the show now as we have what you need or want . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Interesting that so many ladies think its ALL their decision. Until I ask her for a date, its not her decision to say yes or NO. My understanding was that both sides have what the other one "wants" or are you giving it away now? Just asking for a friend....
Yes you’re definitely right about that. I can’t sit back and just shut up like a good girl like some of these pigs expect us to. Smh I’ve never been one to bow down to assholes Originally Posted by Cendell M
You are amazing. So you think I'm messing with you, even though we don't know each other, and yet its fine for you to call me and other gents, "pigs"? Really? I thought insults were not tolerated on this site? Have I called you a name? I don't think so.
Believe me, you'll never have to turn me down, because I'd never ask for your "time". And believe me my dance card is full whenever have an interest....
You are amazing. So you think I'm messing with you, even though we don't know each other, and yet its fine for you to call me and other gents, "pigs"? Really? I thought insults were not tolerated on this site? Have I called you a name? I don't think so.
Believe me, you'll never have to turn me down, because I'd never ask for your "time". And believe me my dance card is full whenever have an interest.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
I said pigs in a general sense, not everything is about you!

And that’s fine the feeling’s mutual about seeing each other. I like respectful gentleman which you have not been.

RTM my post if you have such a problem with it lol I could care less.

Have a good day
We got the money, you got the honey. It's supposed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement.
Exactly right ben.....