The ROCK...

Crazed Obamazombies in this forum............

LOL! Not who you might think it is. Its an inferno Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

I am not anyone else;...........
Example of an Obamazombie opining about what he believes and gets it all wrong:

I honestly believe they are the same- what a lowlife Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

They are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers, aren't they Whirlaway?
They talk shit about stuff they know nothing about, sticking their necks out, getting them chopped off, looking like total morons, then come back again for more beatings.
JL singing I'm leaving on a jet plane.
What i got from post #8 is that you know exactly who it is, and have done nothing. Originally Posted by Doove
You should not assume things. I answered the OP's statement.
bump
  • CJ7
  • 10-07-2013, 03:19 PM
You should not assume things. I answered the OP's statement. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

so who is it ?
They are a bunch of stupid motherfuckers, aren't they Whirlaway?
They talk shit about stuff they know nothing about, sticking their necks out, getting them chopped off, looking like total morons, then come back again for more beatings. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You going to beat my ass with your bare hands, Kayla? I've got $10,000 in a Swiss Bank Account that says you can't do it, you big blowhard(on).

All CC confirmed was that it isn't Whirlygay!

Very clever response CC...................

LOL! Not who you might think it is. Its an inferno Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Come on, now.

Does anyone seriously doubt that "The Rock" is Marshall/ChoomCzar/UncleHan?
I wonder about alot of screen names, I suspect of second handles.
I wonder about alot of screen names, I suspect of second handles. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, we know.

You were the douchebag that thought Doove and I were the same guy.
Come on, now.

Does anyone seriously doubt that "The Rock" is Marshall/ChoomCzar/UncleHan? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Well, Captain Crunch, Assup sez it is me, too - along with him claiming therock18 is also Whirlaway.
I'd say Assup has made an ass of himself on this subject.
No proof, asswipe.

I think you're probably COG too!

LMAO @ flock of dipshits
Is CC the rock?