couples doing live shows

• Lia88
  • 03-08-2022, 08:09 PM
This is definitely a thing but what I’ve noticed is most advertise on Twitter the most. I think I’ve seen a few on Tryst as well….but that’s definitely a interest of mine.I see no issue with advertising that and also being independent providers.

At the end of the day yes we “Brand” but people forget there is such a large market to explore for just about everythiiiing. It might not be everyone cup of tea but such is life.
live shows to watch is kinda of weird.

saw a live show video where a couple having sex on the stage. they were in cowgirl position.
Colettes downtown.
I haven’t been either but I believe guys that go there solo are there hoping to get in on the action. Certainly some guys get off on just watching other people have sex and some like to see there SO have sex with someone else. I just have to think the percentage of guys willing to pay a regular encounter rate to watch a girl have sex with her own boyfriend is pretty low. Originally Posted by Joe Blows

Somehow I missed that part haha. I was assuming her and another girl would be doing the show, not another guy. I can't see too many hobby guys paying to watch and not play, but I can definitely see guys outside this realm doing just that.
There was a touring couple the visited NOLA a few times before covid, unfortunately I can't remember their names as you might be able to contact them. Looked like they were making it a regular stop. Their reviews were good and they kept returning which means there was a market.
They made you part of the show if you wanted through role-play although there was no interaction. They or you could plan the scenario to take place which would make it fun I'm sure since the client was involved to a degree.
After they were finished he would leave the room. She stayed erotically talking and watching while the client masturbated.
I was seriously interested in seeing them before things fell apart.
I think it would be hot to watch.
Oops my apologies I meant to start a new thread …

However I do think watching would be sexy!
I would def be interested. Pm me please!
Thanks! I am trying it out. I've been stumped on where to advertise as a lot of sites only allow women to put up ads. Originally Posted by Audreyg
I think I saw a couple posted on tryst before offering to be watched or to provide services for another couple or single man or woman. I think it would be interesting to do myself lol. I have a friend n we go to Colette’s pretty often, we either meet up with another couple or just like to watch.
Great idea though lmk how it works out for u.
I sent you 2 clients..
I only deal with girls.
Annie xxoo