Obamacare is failing, everything else is just static

Again where were the repubs while he was stealing the store? And you call me a lying partisan hypocrite..
You are a lying, partisan hypocrite, LittleEva. Why aren't you complaining as loudly and forcefully against this like you did Bush? It's because you are a lying, partisan hypocrite.
And Piggford; $$$ billions wasted !

The stage is set; Obamacare, crony capitalism, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, NSA, IRS, brutality of the White House shutdown, war on coal, Obama's war on American workers, heavy handed regulation, and so many little connecting strings. ..... Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 10:26 AM
You are a lying, partisan hypocrite, LittleEva. Why aren't you complaining as loudly and forcefully against this like you did Bush? It's because you are a lying, partisan hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
if you insist ... the half assed company that built the website was put on the list of companies eligible to accept government contracts in 2007 ...by BUSH.

that better?

glad I could help.
You are a lying, partisan hypocrite, LittleEva. Why aren't you complaining as loudly and forcefully against this like you did Bush? It's because you are a lying, partisan hypocrite. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Who rattled your cage you simple pig fucker? Who is complaining? You lying partisan hypocrite. Fucking government educated pricks.
if you insist ... the half assed company that built the website was put on the list of companies eligible to accept government contracts in 2007 ...by BUSH.

that better?

glad I could help. Originally Posted by CJ7
So you're defending Obama because he followed Bush's lead? Wasn't he supposed to be smarter than Bush? I sure hoped he would have been. But he's not. He's just more of the same, and you're ok with that.
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 01:14 PM
So you're defending Obama because he followed Bush's lead? Wasn't he supposed to be smarter than Bush? I sure hoped he would have been. But he's not. He's just more of the same, and you're ok with that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

how is posting the facts about W, defending Obie ??.

stay in the shower

that better?

glad I could help. Originally Posted by CJ7

Yeah, blame it on Bush. That is really fucking pathetic! Is that all you got?
Bush hired the company, asshole.

I think that was the point, not that he's at fault for the fucked up website.

But I don't expect much deeper thought from you, cholo. None of us do.
Bush hired the company, asshole.

I think that was the point, not that he's at fault for the fucked up website.

But I don't expect much deeper thought from you, cholo. None of us do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You are a lying piece of shit! Bush did not hire this company to build the Obamacare website. The Obama administration awarded this Canadian company the contract even though there were signs that this company was not up to the job. You still have your head up your ass. Must be where you get your deep thoughts from!

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...eetheart-deal/
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 02:29 PM
You are a lying piece of shit! Bush did not hire this company to build the Obamacare website. The Obama administration awarded this Canadian company the contract even though there were signs that this company was not up to the job. You still have your head up your ass. Must be where you get your deep thoughts from!

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...eetheart-deal/ Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

cant read huh ?

nobody said W hired the company to build the website.... His admin placed the company on the list that has clearance for no bid government contracts ... even having a fucked up record that went along with them.

gawd, you're fuckin' dumb.

prove this wrong asshole ..

In awarding the Healthcare.gov contract, CMS relied on a little-known federal contracting system called ID/IQ, which is government jargon for “Indefinite Delivery and Indefinite Quantity.”
CGI was a much smaller vendor when it was approved by HHS in 2007. With the approval, CGI became eligible for multiple awards without public notice and in circumvention of the normal competitive bidding procurement process.
The stage is set; Obamacare, crony capitalism, Benghazi, Fast and Furious, NSA, IRS, brutality of the White House shutdown, and so many little connecting strings. The left is desperate to talk about anything else including the Tea Party. The questions have not been answered and many have not yet been asked. Millions of dollars have...millions? Billions of dollars have disappeared down several rat holes guarded by Obama friends. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The stage is set for what?
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 02:39 PM
The stage is set for what? Originally Posted by ExNYer
for JD to get his ass handed to him again ... the dope wont ever learn
cant read huh ?

nobody said W hired the company to build the website.... His admin placed the company on the list that has clearance for no bid government contracts ... even having a fucked up record that went along with them.

gawd, you're fuckin' dumb.

prove this wrong asshole ..

In awarding the Healthcare.gov contract, CMS relied on a little-known federal contracting system called ID/IQ, which is government jargon for “Indefinite Delivery and Indefinite Quantity.”
CGI was a much smaller vendor when it was approved by HHS in 2007. With the approval, CGI became eligible for multiple awards without public notice and in circumvention of the normal competitive bidding procurement process. Originally Posted by CJ7

Wrong, asswipe! Your buddy, Mr. Head Up His Ass, made the statement "Bush hired this company" in post #24.

Just because the Bush administration had awarded this company some smaller contracts in 2007 and 2008 and put them on the "no bid list" does not make it excusable for the Obama administration to award this company a contract to build the Obamacare exchange website when they knew that the Canadian government had cancelled a similiar contract with this company because of failure to meet 3 deadlines to deliver an online medical registry.

This fuck up rests squarely on the shoulders of the Obama administration. This blame Bush crap is really pathetic. But like I said before, it's all you libturds got, isn't it!
  • CJ7
  • 10-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Wrong, asswipe! Your buddy, Mr. Head Up His Ass, made the statement "Bush hired this company" in post #24.

Just because the Bush administration had awarded this company some smaller contracts in 2007 and 2008 and put them on the "no bid list" does not make it excusable for the Obama administration to award this company a contract to build the Obamacare exchange website when they knew that the Canadian government had cancelled a similiar contract with this company because of failure to meet 3 deadlines.

This fuck up rests squarely on the shoulders of the Obama administration. This blame Bush crap is really pathetic. But like I said before, it's all you libturds got, isn't it! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

so pretend somebody gives a shit what the fuck you have to offer