Biden's Favorability

We are in the middle of a terrible Covid surge of cases and the deaths that go with it.

And our Traitor in Chief is filing suits against Our country and fixated on spreading Bullshit !!

Trump is easily the Worst President ever.

I cannot believe sane smart people would continue to support him and his Treasonous shit !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
Trump is a fucking idiot. He is gone for a reason. He is neither smart enough nor humble enough to be a leader in this county. Fuck him and his bullshit. It's time for change with this failed experiment called Trump. It's time to just move on from that inept dummy.

Biden may be a dummy too, but at least he has a resume for the job unlike Dummy Donald. How was this fool even elected? Because you liked watching The Apprentice? Real estate and reality TV and this fucking bankrupt fool is elected president? Yeah, that makes total sense.
If Biden gives the mid west back to Mexico all of american will be pro biden. We sell alaska back too. We keep california since it a jewish state.
Biden broke his foot in several places yesterday "playing with his dog." Today at the presser he looked bad, visibly straining to read the teleprompter.

The inevitable is coming.
Yes , the inevitable.

Soon we will have a new president that we will not have to hear from or about but maybe once or twice a week.

I don't think Biden will be a Tweeting President !!

For 4 years it's been Trump says this.
Trump tweets that.
Trump Trump Trump !!
And that's in one day !!

Way too much fucking Trump !!

Trump has now been Duly Un-Elected !!
Biden broke his foot in several places yesterday "playing with his dog." Today at the presser he looked bad, visibly straining to read the teleprompter.

The inevitable is coming. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Uh, the inevitable is already here, Einstein. In case you didn't notice, it arrived on November 3rd of this year. The day Trump was fired. He got dropped like a bad habit.
What we're really saying is that racist democrats voted not for Obama, but for Biden since old Joe was the popular one. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I reject your repeated charge that Democrats today are “the racist” ones.

Unless of course, you consider dipshits to be a race or ethnicity. If so, then guilty as charged. If not, then, quote our President-elect: Will you just shut up man!
Trump tweets that.
Trump Trump Trump !!
And that's in one day !!

Trump has now been Duly Un-Elected !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
So... does that mean you can stop taking valium?
https://babylonbee.com/news/kamala-s...keep-him-alive Originally Posted by bambino
Lol!

"Harris then threw back her head and cackled for five minutes straight, causing all the reporters in the room to nervously join in."

Gee, I wonder where that bitch learned how to cackle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN_8SdfhVpE
Wow. We haven't seen the Babylon Bee quoted in months now.

Can't say it's any less bullshit.

But you know, you fellas can bellyache, whine, cry and bemoan your fortunes as much as you want.

No matter what happens, America will be rebuilt. Can't stop it and can't deny the need. Your cult basically forced it.

Can't say it's any less brilliant.

No matter what happens, America will be saved by a GOP Senate. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hope you're right, oinkboy.

Can't say it's any less bullshit.

But you know, you fellas can bellyache, whine, cry and bemoan your fortunes as much as you want.

No matter what happens, America will be rebuilt. Can't stop it and can't deny the need. Your cult basically forced it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you voted for another anti Semite. You stupid pig.

https://api.parler.com/l/ZG1AE
And you voted for another anti Semite. You stupid pig.

https://api.parler.com/l/ZG1AE Originally Posted by bambino
Biden learned well from his master.

He learned a whole shitbag full of disingenuous tricks. Like saying I'm not anti-semite, I'm just anti-zionist.

Check this out... the revisionist memoir writer:

https://www.nysun.com/foreign/obama-...se-full/91351/

Hey assup, ya thinks Sleepy Joe will sabotage the Abraham accords? Trumpy had 4-5 more Arab countries lined up to join!
Just wondering why any politician thinks they are actually favorable.
Yes , the inevitable.

Soon we will have a new president that we will not have to hear from or about but maybe once or twice a week.

I don't think Biden will be a Tweeting President !!

Trump tweets that.
Trump Trump Trump !!
And that's in one day !!

Trump has now been Duly Un-Elected !! Originally Posted by sportfisherman
triggered rage! only cure for tds is one of yssups BP"S!
Hope you douched! yuck lolling