A Strapon Cock that Cums

I would love to have my ass filled after a good pounding.
Rabecca Baby has one - experienced it.
there are so many guys into pegging. why don't more women do this? LOL
I won’t speak for others, but I would only want a provider who was experienced - it’s important that she knows what she is doing. Additionally, I would expect that many guys are not necessarily aware of the need for pre-preparation for such an activity.

This is potentially why there are few who provide the experience.
I remembr getting pegged by a 23 yr old back in DC 20 yrs ago. I preped for it. OMFG, the most earth shattering, and lenghtly build up and longest orgasm I have ever had.

Only thing that would have been better, I wish there would have been another gal in the room, and I could have been receiving bbbj with CIM, vs her jacking me to finish.
Ok - now that is the idea!

Still looking for the right combo.
I won’t speak for others, but I would only want a provider who was experienced - it’s important that she knows what she is doing. Additionally, I would expect that many guys are not necessarily aware of the need for pre-preparation for such an activity.

This is potentially why there are few who provide the experience. Originally Posted by Suess4002

ask and ye shall recieve.....be that way in later fall....toys of all sizes!
I love a provider who is doing it for the first time. I had one in Austin who stood in front of the mirror saying how much she LOVED have a dick and how she looked with one