I hate waiting all day for your text

• Chloe
  • 01-15-2015, 12:40 PM
I've got a cramp in my hand somebody call please lol.
Quick shpritz and I'm out the door, ready in 5

• Chloe
  • 01-16-2015, 10:57 PM
You didn't recognize me in the red hosing you off?
  • Chloe
  • 01-17-2015, 02:26 PM
Natural in the bedroom.
Make up on for going out.
War paint for board banter.
Natural in the bedroom.
War paint for board banter. Originally Posted by Chloe
sounds like a typical day for you on here. Lol
Natural in the bedroom.
War paint for board banter. Originally Posted by Chloe
That seems like what it's been like around here today, war paint is def needed
  • Chloe
  • 01-17-2015, 03:15 PM
I expect it here unfortunately. It is the guys that have issues and harass the ladies for fun that are the ones who drove off some really great providers from existing here. It is important for the gentlemen and ladies who are here for fun to know the harassment does not stop, it goes off the boards and to our homes. Many great mods have had to step down after the attacks on their personal homes and families started. It is not just silliness it goes beyond that and posses a threat to our personal safety. I know drama creates business and more followers on this website so it is tolerated to a certain level.

I for one and not afraid to speak this truth so that others watch out and stay safe.
That seems like what it's been like around here today, war paint is def needed Originally Posted by rodeomann22
yep ...worse than iraq today battle buddy
I expect it here unfortunately. It is the guys that have issues and harass the ladies for fun that are the ones who drove off some really great providers from existing here. It is important for the gentlemen and ladies who are here for fun to know the harassment does not stop, it goes off the boards and to our homes. Many great mods have had to step down after the attacks on their personal homes and families started. It is not just silliness it goes beyond that and posses a threat to our personal safety. I know drama creates business and more followers on this website so it is tolerated to a certain level.

I for one and not afraid to speak this truth so that others watch out and stay safe. Originally Posted by Chloe
so someone said somethin you didnt ...appreciate ...and now its about the ...safety ...of funnels and ...poor old mods? ...riiiiiiiiiight
  • Chloe
  • 01-17-2015, 03:23 PM
I guess you are not popular until you have a hate club lol.
I guess you are not popular until you have a hate club lol. Originally Posted by Chloe

That just shows your leaving your mark Chloe
  • Chloe
  • 01-17-2015, 05:35 PM
I was and continue to be a mark due to my openness and sensitive nature. But I threw on my bullet proof vest today now I know the war zone I walk instead of being side swiped by a sniper ready to aim at their next target. It certainly does not mean they weren't aiming at my knee cap though. Lol. We all live and learn here. I quite liked my quiet corner of protection for a while but where there's smoke there is fire and I also kinda like being in the fire sometimes too
somebody please go and see this girl and occupy her for awhile
She must be back on the clock.....