First place you'll go...

The barbershop. I'm used to getting a haircut about every 2 weeks and I was overdue when everything shut down. 6 weeks later I'm feeling like a sheepdog. Gotta get a haircut.
I was up in the mountains this past weekend. One of the open counties.
The ice cream shops were open on Sunday and not only were the people clamoring for the sweet stuff all bunched up in a line but I didn't see any masks.
And not just one shop either but every one I passed from 66 down 28.
I miss swimming Originally Posted by Hematoma
I'm curious to see how they're going to manage pools and water parks now.
I drove past a DQ yesterday and the line of cars at the drive thru was around the building and down the street. LOL
The barbershop. I'm used to getting a haircut about every 2 weeks and I was overdue when everything shut down. 6 weeks later I'm feeling like a sheepdog. Gotta get a haircut. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Shaggy hair with a sheepdog attitude???

Gosh ... that just sounds lovable.
On hair. Mine is about 1" from my shoulders. Longest its been, closet to this long was in the 70's.
I like it my GF hates it. I should start using my cloth mask as a dew rag when I come home to mess with her. I might get lucky and she'll leave for good, something to consider it may work.
I’ve always appreciated man with a whole lot of body and head hair. I’ve written about it in year’s past.

It’s cute.
  • SD78
  • 05-05-2020, 12:15 AM
I'm curious to see how they're going to manage pools and water parks now. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Not sure what else they could do, they already put so much chlorine in the water Id'e be surprised if every virus within three blocks isn't dead.
Nowhere. Everywhere you go there will be a thousand people.For at least a few weeks. I hate crowds and staying home hasn't been much of a change in my life anyway.
GAB AND EAT. I sure hope they reopen. Then I am going to fine someone to give me a really good massage. By back is killing me.
GAB AND EAT. I sure hope they reopen. Then I am going to fine someone to give me a really good massage. By back is killing me. Originally Posted by wood469
They do make a nice breakfast 😊
GAB AND EAT. I sure hope they reopen. Then I am going to fine someone to give me a really good massage. By back is killing me. Originally Posted by wood469
They’ve been open for take out. They’re hamburgers are really good too.
I’ll be eating 3 meals a day at restaurants (Tillies in Christy Park first) and ridiculously over tipping.
I’ll be eating 3 meals a day at restaurants (Tillies in Christy Park first) and ridiculously over tipping. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Always wanted to stop there back in the day. Never did. How’s their pizza?
They’ve been open for take out. They’re hamburgers are really good too. Originally Posted by bambino
I am sure all the grease from the mixed grill would pool in the container by the time I got it home. Damn, I miss the mixed grill