LA Voter fraud - guilt admitted

do any of the broadcast and cable networks cover vote fraud?

certainly not on any regular basis.
  • oeb11
  • 08-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Not unless it is republican originated - then it is a LSM outrage Fest.

DPST's reserved voter fraud for themselves to retain power forever.
Judgement of their motives aside, they plead guilty.

Just like flynn.

Using the 2 election cycle and the fact the votes (which may or may not have been made) were disqualified, this is statistically and realistically insignificant.

Nobody says some voter fraud doesn't occur. This is from 2 and 4 years ago.
And it also has nothing to do with mail in ballots. These folks don't have an address to mail them to.
Because it's not a regular occurance.

Do you think fox would pass up the chance to report it?
do any of the broadcast and cable networks cover vote fraud?

certainly not on any regular basis. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Four men have admitted to offering homeless people in Los Angeles money and cigarettes in exchange for false and forged signatures on ballot petitions and voter registration forms, authorities said Wednesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/4-la-men-...e-da-announces

They pleaded guilty - just more evidence of voter fraud in America...sad. Originally Posted by friendly fred
FAKE NEWS. Pro Trump propaganda
FAKE NEWS. Pro Trump propaganda Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

if you say so
I've offered them food and occasionally get a taker but the honest ones admit they want booze.
Originally Posted by friendly fred

Most of the ones I come across here are more than happy to take a free meal. But beyond that-- if I had to sleep on the streets, I'd probably require booze too, and I'm not a drinker.

But.. back to voter fraud...

They're right... It happens.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1QG2FS

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...r-fraud-362072

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

if its not regular occurrence, why do we hear it every year? it may not be appear in new media, it sure as hell appear in old media in different places.

According to the democrats it happens all the time...when they lose. Ask Hillary or Abrams.
Judgement of their motives aside, they plead guilty.

Just like flynn.

Using the 2 election cycle and the fact the votes (which may or may not have been made) were disqualified, this is statistically and realistically insignificant.

Nobody says some voter fraud doesn't occur. This is from 2 and 4 years ago.
And it also has nothing to do with mail in ballots. These folks don't have an address to mail them to.
I would say that the fatal shooting of 9 unarmed black men by the police in one year, out of 60 million police interactions per year, is also statistically insignificant - but we are ruining the country over that.
When did an irregular ballot steal an election?
When did a fatal police shooting of an unarmed black man ever result in death?
Equivocation seems to be a common practice in this forum.
  • oeb11
  • 08-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Thank you - for rationalizing voter fraud - and on the part of the DPSAT's -
It is just the DPST policy - minimize the mater - then utilize massive voter to take power - and deny the fraud ever happened.

The poster is deliberately excusing voter fraud - no matter the number of votes - it is a criminial offense and destroys the vote of someone in the election.

to the DPST plantation Fraudsters - - 'Every Vote Maters"!!!!
^^^yupper
I would say that the fatal shooting of 9 unarmed black men by the police in one year, out of 60 million police interactions per year, is also statistically insignificant - but we are ruining the country over that. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Thank you - for rationalizing voter fraud - and on the part of the DPSAT's -
It is just the DPST policy - minimize the mater - then utilize massive voter to take power - and deny the fraud ever happened.

The poster is deliberately excusing voter fraud - no matter the number of votes - it is a criminial offense and destroys the vote of someone in the election.

to the DPST plantation Fraudsters - - 'Every Vote Maters"!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Apples and oranges comparisons was my point, sir, yet you springboarded into your stock rant against everything and everyone who disagrees with the Trump administration. In your own words, get help, sir, or learn to read.
  • oeb11
  • 08-03-2020, 09:59 AM
i might make the same observation to thoe blindly in denial and deflection - for example - hannah-Jones much supported among the DPST leadership definition of 'non-vilence'!

Unless - it is mayor jenny's house - then - that is diffeent!

hypocrites.