Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

Lol. ICU Barley Levi and Dilbert. You should really grow the fuck up and stop posting stupidiotic statements. Stay off right wing media and learn at least comprehend some basic facts before coming up with ignorant rants and statements. Salty, you’re beyond help, see my other posts. You guys are a conspiracy theorists wet dream. No wonder the likes of Alex Jones has so much away with right wing voters. How I miss the old school republicans that actually had some real facts and principles. Now we’re stuck with folks that live down the rabbit hole.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2022, 06:32 AM
You just don't have a fighting spirit. It takes guts to take the crap Trump has. Trump called everyone out during his 2016 and 2020 campaigns because he knew they wouldn't go to bat for the people of this country. That's not Nazi nonsense. Natzi nonsense is the raid on Trump's estate and the way Government has been conducting itself for the past two years with this Administration. Originally Posted by Levianon17
That sounds rather woke and pitiful to me!

What some cheese?

Trump isn't going to bat for me! Of course I'm not for election deniers leading a political party.
  • WTF
  • 08-10-2022, 06:44 AM

But we KNOW NOW that the whole "Trump/Russia collusion"
was a bullshit story created by Hillary Clinton's people
and Perkins-Coie. ... We KNOW it... It's been PROVEN.

Do YOU believe that's fair??

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
That is not true
Here's my thing-- if the warrant was improper and without cause, you'd think he'd be posting it all over social media. He has a copy, that's a requirement. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Trump has the warrant. Why didn’t he share it when he reported it to the media? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump wasn't at Mar-a-Lago when his home was ransacked by Garland's armed thugs.

My understanding is Trump's people were allowed to see the warrant, but were not given a copy. They had to read it and hand it right back to the thugs.

If that's true, you're both wrong to say Trump has a copy of it.
By now I assure you-- Trump or his attorney or both have a copy not only of the warrant, but of the inventory. At the exact moment of the warrant execution? No-- for the reasons stated. But by now? Yes. Yes he does.
i have to believe that merrick garland did what he thinks is right

its just that his notion of right is wrong

when i saw him testify regarding his order for fbi agents to monitor parents of school children

i saw a man who looked like he was shocked that anyone would have any other opinion other than his about it

it was if everyone he knows, everyone he talks to and everyone who influences him all had the same idea that these parents were little terrorists or very potentially so and well yeah i did that, who wouldnt?

these people live in an insular world, where they all think alike, and basically they have evil thoughts about you and me and they are not to be trusted

they are using law enforcement to achieve political goals and they have done that against trump from the beginning

and the end is drawing closer

history repeats itself
Self reflection is sore lacking in the likes of NeverThinker.
By now I assure you-- Trump or his attorney or both have a copy not only of the warrant, but of the inventory. At the exact moment of the warrant execution? No-- for the reasons stated. But by now? Yes. Yes he does. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Got a link for that?

And why wouldn't they just let them keep a copy at the "exact moment of the warrant execution"?

Is it even legal for Trump (or anyone else) to put the warrant out on social media, as you seem to expect him to do?
Alternate truth?

Dude, do you understand how the law works in this country?

Whine all you want, my friends. This is the process. Y’all just dont want to admit it because Trump won’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Come on man...so this is the same law and process that created an illegal spy ring around Trump's campaign?

the same law and process that ignored Hillary illegally having a private email server and then destroying evidence?

the same law and process that ignored all the evidence on Hunter's laptop?

the same law and process that ignored all the election fraud?

the same law and process that did nothing when Biden as VP put up his quid-pro-quo?

You left guys need to open your eyes and see what's going on here. There is no blind justice anymore. The justice is only what the left wants.
That sounds rather woke and pitiful to me!

What some cheese?

Trump isn't going to bat for me! Of course I'm not for election deniers leading a political party. Originally Posted by WTF
You're so out of your mind you think Biden is on top of his game, lol.
Lol. ICU Barley Levi and Dilbert. You should really grow the fuck up and stop posting stupidiotic statements. Stay off right wing media and learn at least comprehend some basic facts before coming up with ignorant rants and statements. Salty, you’re beyond help, see my other posts. You guys are a conspiracy theorists wet dream. No wonder the likes of Alex Jones has so much away with right wing voters. How I miss the old school republicans that actually had some real facts and principles. Now we’re stuck with folks that live down the rabbit hole. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What the fuck do you know, you live in your own little fantasy world.
That is not true Originally Posted by WTF
WHAT is not true?

Why do you say this is "not true" and don't explain??

#### Salty
Deleted for now-- waiting to see exactly which way the wind blows on all this but-- odd that one of his attorneys claimed to be there.. then claimed to not be there.
Alternate truth?

Dude, do you understand how the law works in this country? Federal search warrants - especially on the residence of a former elected official - aren’t issued flippantly. Trump has the warrant. Why didn’t he share it when he reported it to the media?

Trump has never tried to play it straight. Not in business. Not in politics and not in public service. The rules don’t apply to him and he’s got enough lawyers to outlast everybody, right?

Unfortunately Trumpists believe him to be above the law, because he screams at/to/in the media.

I’ve said this before DB I’ll repeat it now. Trump is just too fucking stupid to pull this shit off. And he surrounded himself with weak ass sycophants who enabled this stuff and pretty much let him have his way.

This isn’t revenge or a politically motivated conspiracy to ruin Donald Trump. It’s Trump being held accountable not for who he is but for what he did. Stealing (taking work papers home and locking them in a safe) classified documents is a crime.

But this ain’t shit compared with Jan 6., or the Big Lie. More shit he thought he could get away with, enabled by those same sycophant enablers.

Whine all you want, my friends. This is the process. Y’all just dont want to admit it because Trump won’t. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... "classified documents"?? ... Doesn't PRESIDENT Trump
get to decide just WHAT documents are "classified" or not??

#### Salty
He is a fucking crook and so is the rest of the family, I hope they all end up sucking some dick in prison and Ivanka has a big pussy sit on her face. But really the search was legal and you guys who kiss 💋 his big white ass know it but still believe he won the presidential election, GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.