President Biden: Ban the Guns!

The concept in my Op is intended to publicly flush out the real intentof the liberal left where it comes to banning and confessing firearms of all types.

I have long been convinced (since 1968 anyway) that it is impossible to pass an amendment repealing the Second Amendment. The liberal left knows that and so will not take that direct rout to eliminating private ownership of firearms.

Not only would that effort fail, it would fail much more quickly than the ERA effort of the 1970s. /who now remembers that? Going through that process eventually revealed a part of the liberal agenda that most citizens just wouldn't buy into. With that buried, the Liberals nibbled away at whatr were then sociatsl norms till today we have transgendere males competing in woman's sports . . .and all the rest of that; Core Curriculum, Critical Race Theory etc.

So lets discuss repealing The Second Amendment and get it all out in the open.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 12:15 PM
When teh Gun tsar comes to your Door - no army of lawyers - even DPST acolytes - will save your Henry!
the Price One pays for Trump hatred and TDS.
I recommend a big buy of stock in companies that make shovels.
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 12:18 PM
Buy cremation facilities
AOC will be your largest customer!
I may have been misunderstood. While some of that may happen, the shovels will mostly be used for deep storage of guns and ammo. Look up "Cache" on prepper web sites.
When teh Gun tsar comes to your Door - no army of lawyers - even DPST acolytes - will save your Henry!
the Price One pays for Trump hatred and TDS. Originally Posted by oeb11
I never said I hated Trump. I was just honest about his incompetence for his job as POTUS. I believe the same about Biden as well. What else you got?

My Henry will stay as is and it won't be going anywhere. This is not up for debate. I'm telling you that I'll have that rifle until I die. Stop being so dramatic about nothing and focus on things that matter. Me having my Henry should not matter to you short drama queen because it involves you not. LOL
I'm laughing though at the idea of capacity bans.

No way in hell am I nerfing my mag capacity on my carry, and all you're going to accomplish is that if I have to shoot someone in defense, I'll just leave the scene and not call the cops.
Im stocking up on sling shots and atlatl's!

Fooock it. I'll be ready!
Being honest , EO that violate the constitution (2ad) not legal so I agree with Gaston I will not comply
I agree the sheeples/snowflakes are the problem they listen to the "chorus of idiots"
Now we understand why troops in DC , they are worried about social unrest ( I wonder why) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
When the President's rating goes below 50% the media makes a big issue of it. Congress rating has been below 30% for how many decades. Congress should be worried about social unrest. Citizens are feed up with politicians
  • oeb11
  • 03-25-2021, 01:39 PM
I never said I hated Trump. I was just honest about his incompetence for his job as POTUS. I believe the same about Biden as well. What else you got?

My Henry will stay as is and it won't be going anywhere. This is not up for debate. I'm telling you that I'll have that rifle until I die. Stop being so dramatic about nothing and focus on things that matter. Me having my Henry should not matter to you short drama queen because it involves you not. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

One made One's TDS and Trump hate clear in many posts.

I support the second amendment - the lying, criminal fiden cabal does Not!

I hope you do have your Henry until you die - and pass it to your heirs.

I am not your enemy - your enemy is those you embrace out of TDS and Trump Hatred.
I would think that drastic changes to the 2nd Amendment would be unlikely. BUT after seeiing 80 million idiots vote for Biden, anything is possible
hunter biden lied on an application to purchase a hand gun

joe biden (or someone) then enlisted the secret service in an attempt to cover up the fact of the hand gun purchase

the seller of the handgun refused turn over the records on the purchase to the secret service

hunter and his girlfriend had gotten into a fight and then she had tossed the gun behind a store near a school

these people are jokes

I posted here...thought it more appropriate..moved from the Colorado one

https://nypost.com/2021/03/25/secret...-biden-report/
atlatl Originally Posted by winn dixie
^^^ This man is not fucking around
^^^ This man is not fucking around Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Its all in the wrist. lol

Years ago a group of us got together and made indigenous tools and weapons. The atlatl is hard to master.