Primantis tosses it's customers out for Kumswalla.

Omg you're serious. That's even funnier.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pittsburgh/...ople_out_of_a/

Yinz need to take step back and try to think of the simplest of explanations for things that happens.

No, people weren't kicked out of the restaurant by the deep state to stage a photo op by order of the lizard man cabal that actually rule the world government.

The restaurant owners didn't clearly communicate that they had to close, resulting in then needing to ask their customers to leave.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
If Primanti's knew of this event (it would be damn near impossible to not know a candidate running for President of the US would be showing up) they should have made it well known to their patrons that they were going to have to close early. Or better yet, just not open until AFTER the event was over. But in the grand scheme of things it won't matter. Kamala won't win Pennsylvania. Maybe had she chosen Shapiro it would be closer but I don't see her winning PA whether she loves coleslaw or not.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pittsburgh/...ople_out_of_a/

Yinz need to take step back and try to think of the simplest of explanations for things that happens.

No, people weren't kicked out of the restaurant by the deep state to stage a photo op by order of the lizard man cabal that actually rule the world government.

The restaurant owners didn't clearly communicate that they had to close, resulting in then needing to ask their customers to leave.

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
... No - they were kicked out so Kamala could stage
a photo op... "Sorry, you have to leave!"

#### Salty
  • Devo
  • 08-25-2024, 04:30 PM

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

Just like Kumswalla was never a border czar, and Trump's Charlottesville speech.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Oops, we forgot that we were having a photo op with the future president today! May I have your attention, All patrons must leave ASAP! We forgot LOLOLOL oopsie
I don’t lean far right or left. This was an obvious attempt to make it look like Primantis just happened to be full of Harris fans. Nothing shocking, but that’s what the they did.

All about perception. Most of the country thought that’s what happened. We just happen to live here and know people that saw what happened.
  • Devo
  • 08-26-2024, 01:10 PM
I don’t lean far right or left. This was an obvious attempt to make it look like Primantis just happened to be full of Harris fans. Nothing shocking, but that’s what the they did.

All about perception. Most of the country thought that’s what happened. We just happen to live here and know people that saw what happened. Originally Posted by Charley3
Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.
Harris is taking the Primantis, and Trump is taking the Four Seasons Lawn and Gardens.
If Primanti's knew of this event (it would be damn near impossible to not know a candidate running for President of the US would be showing up) they should have made it well known to their patrons that they were going to have to close early. Or better yet, just not open until AFTER the event was over. But in the grand scheme of things it won't matter. Kamala won't win Pennsylvania. Maybe had she chosen Shapiro it would be closer but I don't see her winning PA whether she loves coleslaw or not. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Agreed with everything except the last two sentences. Kamala will definitely win PA.

The fine folks of Pittsburgh and Philly are done playing games with trump and his band of woman-hating, democracy-smothering weirdos, and how Pittsburgh and Philly go, so goes the state. PA's in the bag for Kamala.
  • Devo
  • 08-27-2024, 06:42 PM
Agreed with everything except the last two sentences. Kamala will definitely win PA.

The fine folks of Pittsburgh and Philly are done playing games with trump and his band of woman-hating, democracy-smothering weirdos, and how Pittsburgh and Philly go, so goes the state. PA's in the bag for Kamala. Originally Posted by tommy156
I'm sure her new support for a Border Wall will help her here.

Are you aware your candidate is a serial liar, and chameleon whose color changes for whoever she wishes to be liked by.
Are you aware your candidate is a serial liar, and chameleon whose color changes for whoever she wishes to be liked by. Originally Posted by Devo
Are you aware your candidate is a serial liar, and chameleon whose color changes for whoever she wishes to be liked by. Originally Posted by Devo
Why the sudden distaste for serial liars?
Originally Posted by HDGristle
I know, right? Can't make this shit up.

• Devo
  • 08-28-2024, 12:48 PM
Why the sudden distaste for serial liars? Originally Posted by tommy156
The question isn't why I have distaste, the question is, why can't you admit your candidate is a liar?

And, then, why are you supporting her?

Its sure as hell not for the good of the country, or the economy, she's a fucking retard, and won't do an interview by herself, she is THAT incompetent.

But, you tell us what she has actually ever done for the good of the country.

Except the border, its apparent, as Massachusetts is hiding the fact it secretly spent 1 BILLION Dollars on illegal immigrants.

We are broke, and instead of raising interest rates, they are going to cut them, further printing more money, inflation will only get worse.

In some ways, I don't care if she wins or not, 4 more years of this, not good for anyone but you folks with true hatred for the USA in your hearts.