New Article on George Floyd Death

I think this says it all. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
A jury will decide - don't be so sure they will agree when they get all the evidence. The defense will almost certainly find someone who wouldn't have ruled it a homicide and has the credentials to back up his opinion.
He was a Drug Addict and Lord Knows what else. I can't believe everyone got all riled up and their knickers in a twist behind him. People die every day and there are bad apples in every Ethnicity. Life goes on, just not his. Didn't even know he existed and neither did these rioters. Everyone just wanted an excuse to vent from Covid/Unemployment, etc.

Idiots.
Sadly they overcharge the coppers ( for politico ) and down the road will bite them with more riots when they get off ,
He was a Drug Addict and Lord Knows what else. I can't believe everyone got all riled up and their knickers in a twist behind him. People die every day and there are bad apples in every Ethnicity. Life goes on, just not his. Didn't even know he existed and neither did these rioters. Everyone just wanted an excuse to vent from Covid/Unemployment, etc.

Idiots. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I agree being couped up during the coronavrus did help fuel the riots - even soyboys need to get out occasionally, in spite of their decreased testosterone.

Idiots. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I agreed with everything you said until you blamed the riots on Covid. The Anarchists were waiting for a scenario like Floyd. It was Taylor made to give them an excuse to unleash mayhem.
I agreed with everything you said until you blamed the riots on Covid. The Anarchists were waiting for a scenario like Floyd. It was Taylor [SIC] made to give them an excuse to unleash mayhem. Originally Posted by bambino
tailor
I agreed with everything you said until you blamed the riots on Covid. The Anarchists were waiting for a scenario like Floyd. It was Taylor made to give them an excuse to unleash mayhem. Originally Posted by bambino

i agree with bam. you were spot on until the last part. the virus didn't cause these riots, in fact it should have curtailed them. the real reason is Floyd's so-called murder at the hands of those nasty cops.

Chauvin fucked up bigly. but the truth is this clown Floyd was likely to die anyway what with 3 x the potentially lethal amount of Fen in his system, and barbiturates .. the reason these idiots combine uppers and downers is to counter-balance the downers. keep 'em "pepped up" as the saying goes. unfortunately it's often a lethal combo .. just ask John Belushi .. oh wait he od'd too. never mind!

tailor Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

BAHAAAA

come on brother dilbert .. eccie isn't a speeling bee. nothing to see here.

BAHHHAAAA
I think this says it all. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

The only ruling that counts is the juries ruling. If I was on the jury and all I had was the first video, I would be inclined to convict on something less than murder. After seeing the video that was suppressed and the tox-screen and hearing that there was no violation of policy with the knee to the neck ( if that was the case ) and the coroners report saying that the knee to the neck was not the cause of death ( if that is the case ), I would not convict on a felony.
This is bullshit. Stop telling us what he didn't have and tell us what he did have. He died of something.

And I have no doubt about the criminal culpability of the guy who knelt on his neck for 8 minutes. That guy was a sadist, pure and simple. He stared at the camera defiantly as if to say "What are you going to do about it?"

He was out to show the crowd that he was the tough-guy alpha male - he who must be obeyed. He is a sociopath and will deserve whatever punishment he gets. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

the short answer? he died of stupidity. he put himself in a situation he easily could have avoided if he wasn't a messed up "fen head".
What happens if a jury doesn’t convict him on murder charges. Will he “deserve” that? Just like OJ Simpson? Originally Posted by bambino
If he doesn't get convicted, there will be worse riots than Rodney King - nationwide.

That idiot cop gave the left the excuse they need to start violence.

Can you honestly tell me there was ANY legitimate reason to kneel on Floyd's neck for 8 minutes?

Remember Floyd's hand were CUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK when Chauvin was kneeling on him. So Floyd was NOT a threat to any of the cops.

If that idiot cop had just sat him up on the street or sat him up in the cop car, we wouldn't be in this situation. If he died while sitting in the cop car, it would be acceptable to people that he died from a hear attack brought on by drug use.

But Chauvin had a callous disregard for human life. Even if it is true that Floyd was on drugs, that STILL does NOT give Chauvin any cause to kneel on the guy's neck. Especially when he is saying he is having trouble breathing.

If Chauvin did that to any member of my family, I would want him in jail. How about you?
point of note. chauvin was following SOP on restraint kneeing on his neck. he was on one side of the blood stream. if he had blocked both blood stream, floyd would have suffocated much quicker than 8 minutes.

floyd complained for 8 minutes before passing out. doesn't sound like he was suffocating if he can talk. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Show me where kneeling on someone's NECK is SOP. Police departments train cops to kneel on suspects BACKS while trying to cuff them.

ONCE THEY ARE CUFFED, there is NO excuse for kneeling on them any longer. Definitely NOT on the neck. Definitely NOT for 8 minutes.

I know this directly from 2 close relatives who are cops.

Do you have nay more BS you want to make up?
the short answer? he died of stupidity. he put himself in a situation he easily could have avoided if he wasn't a messed up "fen head". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Blaming the victim? That's not an "answer" to anything, shithead.

You do know that cops cannot kill guilty people either, right? I don't care if they had video of Floyd committing a robbery and then injecting heroin right after.

The police are supposed to arrest him and bring him to a hospital to prevent him from ODing. Then bring him to jail once his health if protected.

It called "the rule of law". You might have heard of it. You are allegedly a conservative.

In rule of law nations, we don't allow macho cowboy cops to execute suspects on the sidewalk.
Show me where kneeling on someone's NECK is SOP. Police departments train cops to kneel on suspects BACKS while trying to cuff them.

ONCE THEY ARE CUFFED, there is NO excuse for kneeling on them any longer. Definitely NOT on the neck. Definitely NOT for 8 minutes.

I know this directly from 2 close relatives who are cops.

Do you have nay more BS you want to make up? Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

we're dealing with minneappolis police regs as SOP. The SOP is going differ from one community to another.

floyd, however, due to his drugged up state with Fen, was not cooperative with the police. SOP regs are at whats play in this situation.
The police are supposed to arrest him and bring him to a hospital to prevent him from ODing. Then bring him to jail once his health if protected.
. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210

the problem with this is that the police didn't realize that Floyd ODed. they knew something was off with the guy.

it appears that the police officer who questioned him didn't recognize tell tales of Fen usage. officer noticed he was foaming at the mouth.
They called for an ambulance and as you say, it appears the SOP uses the neck restraint technique owing to the concept it doesn't occlude both major blood vessels in the neck, thus allowing profusion to the brain.

Disclaimer, I'm not a cop or a Doctor, but I do watch Forensic Files!