Poor IB

Since you love playing GOTCHA ...

It's "backpedal" GOTCHA!
It's "psychopath" GOTCHA!
It's "you're" GOTCHA!

Last time I looked, YOU came in here looking for trouble.

A smart man is very careful about accusations and threats, fat married white stupid man.

And please leave your poor wife out of this. She's probably still trying to figure out how you got lipstick stains on that half-eaten box of jalapeņo pierogies you brought home the other night!

LMAO!
  • Old-T
  • 12-06-2013, 10:52 AM
I wonder, is this all a lead-in to the next Hell In A Cell broadcast? A Texas Chain Saw Electrified Cell Match between Bambino and Yssup? Does IIFFY hide in the front row and toss Bambino a wrench at a strategic moment? Or does CJ leap down from the catwalk to kick Bambino off of Yssup just in time to prevent a pinfall? What are the spoils that go to the winner? An evening with Kayla?
I wonder, is this all a lead-in to the next Hell In A Cell broadcast? A Texas Chain Saw Electrified Cell Match between Bambino and Yssup? Does IIFFY hide in the front row and toss Bambino a wrench at a strategic moment? Or does CJ leap down from the catwalk to kick Bambino off of Yssup just in time to prevent a pinfall? What are the spoils that go to the winner? An evening with Kayla? Originally Posted by Old-T
LMAO!

I think the should losers have to spend an hour in "the stall" in Salina!
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 12:27 PM
I wonder, is this all a lead-in to the next Hell In A Cell broadcast? A Texas Chain Saw Electrified Cell Match between Bambino and Yssup? Does IIFFY hide in the front row and toss Bambino a wrench at a strategic moment? Or does CJ leap down from the catwalk to kick Bambino off of Yssup just in time to prevent a pinfall? What are the spoils that go to the winner? An evening with Kayla? Originally Posted by Old-T

SNORT !

I haven't put a Fritz Von Eric Iron Claw on anyone all month .. I'm in !

Nah, Ysswipe wants to be me when he grows up. He keeps pictures of me. I'm his idol. He's like a little puppy dog, he knows who's his master.
  • Old-T
  • 12-06-2013, 01:06 PM
I like the concept, but since this thread was about the IB, there needs to be a place for him. Maybe dresses in a flimsy outfit as the ringside bimbo?

By the way, Bambino, your last post reminded me of Dr "Big Bill" Miller, the wrestling dentist who was Bruno Sanmartino's arch adversary for a while. Miller was a 300+ guy back when 250 was a big wrestler.
Maybe he can the pissant's spit bucket.
I like the concept, but since this thread was about the IB, there needs to be a place for him. Maybe dresses in a flimsy outfit as the ringside bimbo?

By the way, Bambino, your last post reminded me of Dr "Big Bill" Miller, the wrestling dentist who was Bruno Sanmartino's arch adversary for a while. Miller was a 300+ guy back when 250 was a big wrestler. Originally Posted by Old-T
Well thanks. You remind me of a turd that's been sitting in a plugged toilet all day. BTW, my playing weight was 250. Presently I'm 285. Tis the season. But 3 months in the gym I'll be 250. You'll just be closer to the graveyard. Oh well.
  • CJ7
  • 12-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Well thanks. You remind me of a turd that's been sitting in a plugged toilet all day. BTW, my playing weight was 250. Presently I'm 285. Tis the season. But 3 months in the gym I'll be 250. You'll just be closer to the graveyard. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
you remind me of a fat boy with a big mouth in any season.
Well thanks. You remind me of a turd that's been sitting in a plugged toilet all day. BTW, my playing weight was 250. Presently I'm 285. Tis the season. But 3 months in the gym I'll be 250. You'll just be closer to the graveyard. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
285? Yeah, in your left ASS CHEEK!

I've heard from reliable sources that when you went to Hippie Hollow, the homos tried to roll your ass back into the water so you wouldn't suffocate!
Rare video footage of the Assup Rider... notice how it has no junk... how weird?

Rare video footage of the Assup Rider... notice how it has no junk... how weird?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You're looking at another men's JUNK?

Big (bigger than you) surprise!
You're looking at another men's JUNK?

Big (bigger than you) surprise! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You ass felcher, I predict that a shit-eating dick slapping homeless guy will fuck you to death with a wrench.
You ass felcher, I predict that a shit-eating dick slapping homeless guy will fuck you to death with a wrench. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
?
? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fucking weirdo...