I got a 20k raise today... Hooktards Beware!

I lost my job and filed for bankruptcy
Well.... Son of a Bitch........

It happened again this week........................

20k More..... and some super fucking awesome perks.....

Even the the retards have luck.... go figure...

Hookers Beware.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
At any rate, Congrats L4B
I lost my job and filed for bankruptcy Originally Posted by zero2010
I'm sorry sweetie, I hope that things turn around for you. There's a lot of that going on at the moment.
Is this about pride Manny? About machismo? Prove you got a big Mexican cock? Well, your cock is huge. It's massive, and we...we are in awe of your cock. So what? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Hey Wally, why so bitter? And why assume, I am an Amigo...

You can ask Siberia what I do, before I realized she was BSC, I let her know

And a mater of fact... I am pretty proud chest thumping look at me...40 grand bump in salary in less than 6 months is pretty fucking Great! then another 35k in perks that make it even sweeeeeeeter!
:facepalm:

And a mater of fact... I am pretty proud chest thumping look at me...40 grand bump in salary in less than 6 months is pretty fucking Great! then another 35k in perks that make it even sweeeeeeeter! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
If you wanna get the best bang out of your 40K bucks...tell those whores you are WU.....shit works every time...whores do love 'em some WU...heh..
Well, the titty bars might benefit as well...

Haaaaa!!! Heeee!!!!

Gotta yell somewhere! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Can you loan me 200?
I will pay you back next week
I am pretty proud chest thumping look at me...40 grand bump in salary in less than 6 months is pretty fucking Great! then another 35k in perks that make it even sweeeeeeeter! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
How much is that in US Dollars?
At the current Peso to USD exchange rate....approximately $2694.97 a year before taxes not including the perks....
If you wanna get the best bang out of your 40K bucks...tell those whores you are WU.....shit works every time...whores do love 'em some WU...heh.. Originally Posted by Russ38
The only problem being...they then expect you to actually be like Wakeup.

Often imitated...never duplicated...
At the current Peso to USD exchange rate....approximately $2694.97 a year before taxes not including the perks.... Originally Posted by Russ38
You are wrong... It is more like 1375 bucks after taxes... The perks better be tax free..
The only problem being...they then expect you to actually be like Wakeup.

Often imitated...never duplicated... Originally Posted by Wakeup

BM is going to be all over your ass, you are stealing his sig line
I don't charge sales tax on my maid services...
You are wrong... It is more like 1375 bucks after taxes... The perks better be tax free.. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Hey 1375 still buys a lot of quality agency poon....nothing wrong with that...