One last time to make an ethnic slur, boys. Warren endorses Bidens

Careful now, the last time I called these conservatards out for their racist name calling on Warren a certain mod got her panties in a wad and banned me. Originally Posted by Little Monster

well now.. you're just being a crybaby! wah wah wah!!!!!
Gotta be careful these days, LM. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

that goes for you too crybaby....
Poor Trump. They’re ALL ganging up on him. The opposition is moving into position to depose the despot once and ford all.

At least yous can have this thread to makes First Nations ethnic slurs. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Let's see HOE a woman that pissed off the group of people that she falsely calmed to a part of and they told her that what she did was despicable and you try and minimize that...pretty sorry HOE . You try and cloak this as ethnic slurs toward a person that tells lies and shouldn't be called out for then. Your are a hypocrite HOE.

It nice how you are SPEED start thread that are breaking news...NEWS FLASH sun rises in the east...about as thread worthy as you HOE telling us a bear shits in the woods...and you're NOT YR that's just more of your nonsense

Another unworthy self-anointed 5-stars of NOTHING you're famous for HOE.
Careful now, the last time I called these conservatards out for their racist name calling on Warren a certain mod got her panties in a wad and banned me. Originally Posted by Little Munster
Little Munster
  • Tiny
  • 04-15-2020, 09:48 PM
Careful now, the last time I called these conservatards out for their racist name calling on Warren a certain mod got her panties in a wad and banned me. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Welcome back Little Monster! I wish I B Hankering were still around so we could witness some more of your epic battles.
well now.. you're just being a crybaby! wah wah wah!!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Little Munster
Originally Posted by Hotrod511

Gee I didn't see this coming. Nobody's crying, especially for getting banned from this dead ass board. Crying is what Trump supporters have done the past three years after getting beat over and over again.
Welcome back Little Monster! I wish I B Hankering were still around so we could witness some more of your epic battles. Originally Posted by Tiny
Thank you sir!🍻
What happened to I B? Did he finally die off?
Gee I didn't see this coming. Nobody's crying, especially for getting banned from this dead ass board. Crying is what Trump supporters have done the past three years after getting beat over and over again. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Seriously, Trump remains POTUS to this day after all the attacks/etc. Yeah, he's hardly been beat over and over again.

Seriously, Trump remains POTUS to this day after all the attacks/etc. Yeah, he's hardly been beat over and over again.

Originally Posted by eccielover
Almost everything that man has tried to pass has either been shot down or watered down, repugnicans have lost just about every major special election, repugnicans got their asses handed to them in the midterms, all of the jobs that were created from 2010 to present are now gone, stock market is now in the shitter.

And yes Trump is still president.... For the next six months...

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
You could always put up a GoFundMe page if you can’t afford the ticket back to reality.
  • oeb11
  • 04-16-2020, 02:08 PM
J- that is funny!!
Poor Trump. They’re ALL ganging up on him. The opposition is moving into position to depose the despot once and ford all.

At least yous can have this thread to makes First Nations ethnic slurs.

Have at it boys. It is your won’t, eh?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/15/polit...den/index.html Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Yep, the Biden coalition grows tremendously stronger by the day. The Great Leader is losing moderate Republicans and Independents, recently the great leaders Wisconsin Supreme Court pick was defeated by over 75k votes...bad signs on the horizon for the self proclaimed chosen one.

But positive signs for the country.
Trump will be gone in 2025. Enjoy the ride motherfuckers.
You could always put up a GoFundMe page if you can’t afford the ticket back to reality. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Couldn't agree more. The Trump supporters need a ticket back to reality, he was already in the shitter before all this started evident by the ass whoopins his side has taken. Then this was his first major crisis since taking office and he has failed miserably at handling it. Sure does suck to be a retardlican right now.
Trump will be gone in 2025. Enjoy the ride motherfuckers. Originally Posted by Budman
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks man. Funniest thing I've heard all day!!