NYC Manhattan DA Candidate proposes decriminalizing sex work

• WTF
  • 02-28-2021, 03:31 PM
Always amazes me how liberal democrats support the murder of babies in the mothers womb based on what's convenient for her. The rally cry is always "It's my body to do with as I please"

Unless your an adult consenting sex worker Originally Posted by littlerichard
Do you think only Democrats are anti sex worker?

But I will agree that if you are pro choice and want to restrict a woman renting out her hoochie short term... you are not consistent.

On the flip side if you are a small government Republican and you want to restrict women's choice or criminalize her right to rent, your are doubly fuc'd up.

But I will agree that if you are pro choice and want to restrict a woman renting out her hoochie short term... you are not consistent.

On the flip side if you are a small government Republican and you want to restrict women's choice or criminalize her right to rent, your are doubly fuc'd up. Originally Posted by WTF

Maybe you should read my post again, maybe slower this time and concentrate.

Did I say that? I didn't say that! My reference to Dems is there Pro-Choice, conservatives not.
Strange that they are OK with murdering an unborn child, but don't support their "sisters"
who prefer to use their body in a more pleasurable fashion

Maybe you should read my post again, maybe slower this time and concentrate.
Originally Posted by littlerichard
The important words in your writing have more than four letters.
They will TAX the shit out of the hobby ,,,, like everything else
  • WTF
  • 03-01-2021, 03:08 PM

Strange that they are OK with murdering an unborn child, but don't support their "sisters"
who prefer to use their body in a more pleasurable fashion
Originally Posted by littlerichard
Maybe just maybe they do not consider abortion murder....I know I do not in the first trimester.

Do you consider the morning after pill, murder?

Im rather leary with abortion after that.