DJT is now the Oldest Presidential Candiate EVER!

Senile Trump needs to quit.....world leaders hate to be around him due to his loose bowel issues and terminal flatulence
I understand that his former PA has confirmed that he would regularly shit himself during tapings of The Apprentice. So this may predate him being ancient and be a feature, not a bug.
https://t.me/realKarliBonne/256680

He plays with touring pros frequently. Will Bribes accept Trumps challenge? 10 strokes a side? Think about that.
I understand that his former PA has confirmed that he would regularly shit himself during tapings of The Apprentice. So this may predate him being ancient and be a feature, not a bug. Originally Posted by HDGristle
It's not a bug, it's ass-designed

Normal people don't stay up all night ranting on trooth social
Normal people don't demand a refund on their campaign costs because the other party dropped out
Normal people don't shit themselves
And normal people don't want to fuck their daughter.

4 years ago, Biden was pretty good in the head. I'll admit, he has declined, and he was never my pick for president. But anyone but a convicted felon should be in the white house.
Trump is also in decline. He can't form coherent thoughts. He can't answer simple questions.

I am not a fan of Harris, but the last few days she's really hauled ass. She's going to take the junk to the donny diaper dump truck

Anyway, back on topic. Considering Biden was just as mentally sound 4 years ago as Trump is now, and the media was saying Biden was too old to be POTUS 4 years ago, now that Trump is the same age as Biden, that should ring true, too.

Trump is too old. He needs to drop out. OK, boomer, go play golf.

And I'd gladly play golf against Trump. I've never played golf in my life... well, I did once, when I was in 9th grade on a school trip. I'll give Trump a 15 stroke lead on the game, under the sole condition that he carries his own bag. Didn't Biden say something like that too? But Biden was being modest and only offered a 3 stroke lead or something.

But again, I didn't make this thread to debate in my skill at golf vs a convicted phelon, I made this thread to point out that loser trump is now the oldest boomer to try to to run for president, and that he should drop out.
Trump looks pretty good here. His age means nothing.

https://t.me/c/1428896786/856179
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=spn0MJZr-QQ

This footage is practically ancient
I’ve golfed with him before…he is a stick!!!
age means nothing. Originally Posted by bambino

LOL RIGHT????

Anyway, if Biden's age mattered 4 years ago, when he was 78, then Trump's age right now, where he is 78, matters, too.

boomer old fool should step out.
  • Devo
  • 07-25-2024, 02:52 PM
No, Joe Biden WAS and still IS, the oldest Presidential candidate ever, just because he left doesn't change history.
No, Joe Biden WAS and still IS, the oldest Presidential candidate ever, just because he left doesn't change history. Originally Posted by Devo
... He left all right, out with the olde - in with the knew.

"Knew" as in - Joe KNEW he would lose to Trump.

Too olde to spin... Too olde to win....

### Salty
No, Joe Biden WAS and still IS, the oldest Presidential candidate ever, just because he left doesn't change history. Originally Posted by Devo

And is 78 too old to be president? Yes, it is. Both for Biden and Trump. 78 was too old 4 years ago. 78 is too old now. That's what I'm trying to say. Why can't you understand?
And is 78 too old to be president? Yes, it is. Both for Biden and Trump. 78 was too old 4 years ago. 78 is too old now. That's what I'm trying to say. Why can't you understand? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The amount of mental gymnastics his cult does to make him the exception to every rule is astounding. It's no big deal for him to consistently break the law, wipe his ass with the Constitution, steal top secret government documents and praise foreign dictators. Now it's "his age means nothing".

Lol. Astounding. Truly a cult, by definition. He can do no wrong in their eyes - even when it's all wrong.
DonOLD shat the bed at the NABJ conference today. Probly his pants too.

Looked tired. Cranky. Out of touch. Shoulda taken a nap
DonOLD shat the bed at the NABJ conference today. Probly his pants too.

Looked tired. Cranky. Out of touch. Shoulda taken a nap Originally Posted by HDGristle
He sure did. He said he’d pardon the Jan 6 rioters if they’re innocent.

Moderator: “they were CONVICTED!”

Trump: “um….eh….it was a very tough system”.

What the actual fuck does that mean. He is truly a dumb person.
Had to yank him off the stage before his verbal diarrhea unleashed on that Project 2025 question.

That handler deserves a raise. Trump will probly stiff them on their paycheck after arguing he deserves a senior discount.