rates

I’ve noticed some are asking 400.00 or more? I’m ok with the 300.00 range but like anything else if you don’t agree with sometime you see just scroll on by Originally Posted by wildbillkc
I see no one whined about your observation

I only pointed it out to talk about something and to

realize the rates are going up, and like taxes, never going down.
at least the gals on here, and p411, give you an idea of how that time is going to be spent
but I see new girls, who are charging 4-5xx ROSES() and have no reviews.

I'm trying to find a girl who charges $300-400 for her "time"
and spend a few minutes with me,
then gives me and oil change/fixes my leaky faucet and do a load of laundry
Well they are here to be found minus the extra services. Yes, the rates have increased like you stated. Just like everything else you need or want. As for those with no reviews and higher rates, it is always a free market. The rates will adjust at some point.
....As for those with no reviews and higher rates, it is always a free market. The rates will adjust at some point. Originally Posted by TailHooked
Rate adjust? Umm, nope.
Eccie is an ittybitty part of hobby.
There are more than enough guys out there that can afford what they wish and the gals know that.
If ya wanted to pay a woman to bitch at ya then you would just go home to wifey....lol....oops maybe that is wrong of me to day Originally Posted by DallasRain
Most of the bitchin I have ever heard is in the hobby: some women just have not figured out why they get so few, so very few, repeat customers.
Well that is true too

I have been blessed to have a great corrall of repeat friends...some of them I have known over 10 years.

I have kept ny donations at same level for over 15 years... I believe in quality over quantity

The joy of the hobby is theres a price point and menu point for everyone!