Bush Lovers Unite

I guess I'm an old dog too. I grew up in the day when even trimming was rarely done. I do however prefer a cultivated bush. I don't want to feel like I'm on Safari trying to cut thru the bush.
  • Carl
  • 01-16-2010, 11:56 PM
A full bush? I love it. Flossing is the foundation of any dental hygiene program.
I like Bush much better that the current one lol I just could not resist on this one lol
I prefer a full bush, but trimed or landing strip will do. Hell I cannot remember ever not playing with a bare. The search goes on and on.
I gotta admit, I love me some Bush too!

Shaved or trimmed, and sorry couldn't help myself..

Among the many things I have in my hobby travel bag, I have seveal Sharpies that might be of use as needed.... special kind that are washable

I had my bikini area, as well as my legs and underarms, lasered in a series of twelve treatments (once a month). So now those areas are absolutely baby-smooth and soft.

I never have to worry about shaving, waxing, or any stubble.

The technician was a little more aggressive in her work than I would have liked and left me quite trimmed~ a bit more than I would have liked. I should have outlined the area with magic marker .

Originally Posted by HoneyRose
You can see a bit of what I like in my avatar at http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=6512
The Top 10 Most Amazing Vaginas
Posted by: Susannah Breslin Filed in: galleries, sex
11:00AM, Thursday January 7th 2010
Back 11 of 11

iStockphoto
Her Untrimmed Hedges

Maoni Vi of Capetown, South Africa, has pubic hair that is 28-inches long. But does she braid it? That I do not know.
I guess I fall in the neatly trimmed category. I recently had an appointment with a young lady. When she stripped down she was bare down below. She looked like she was 12 years-old to me. She was probably too young for me anyway. But I had to make an excuse about the time, or feeling too guilty to continue and left. Easiest fee she ever got, I imagine. Beginning to think this hobby isn't what I had hoped. But I do like reading all this stuff.
Landing strip here! I would like to leave more, but personal reasons I can't (hubby don't like hair!) But if notified more then a week in advance, I will let it grow for you!

I try not to take a razor to it, because of the irritation that is cuased. When I do, I use shaving cream and put some medicated gel on it. To my knowledge, it doesn't interfere with DATY. I try to make the time to use my electric tweezers. It keeps me smooth much longer, and no irritation! A little harder to keep my landing strip that way, but I like my strip, it's worth the effort!
Dee Licious, mentioned early in this thread, has announced that she's going to trim herself because so many hobbyists disliked her full forest.
You can't go muff diving without a MUFF!!!
You can't go muff diving without a MUFF!!! Originally Posted by Omahan
And you can't eat a furburger without a little fur Keep it under control, but give me a furry one please
  • Blaze
  • 01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm tired of shaving, all the bumps, and of course the cuts! I have been growing mine back all the way cross the top and down just past the mound. I do shave from the bottom up to the lips and take just a little off there now. Ahhhhhhh, freedom!