The Next Detroit...

Well TEX (if that's your real name) a person can serve in the military and wonder where they're going to lay their head down at the end of the day or they can get on with the fire department and go home nearly every night. A military person has little choice where they go or what they do after signing their name on the line. A fire fighter can just quit if he (or she) is asked to do something they consider too dangerous. They could probably just refuse to do it and get suspended (not jailed like a soldier). In this case the fire fighters union leaders took them out of the social security web (that means they got to keep that extra 12.4%) but the retired soldier can get social security when he reaches the right age. Once again, this is the fault of the leadership and not the taxpayer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well JD Idiot (and that is your real name) "ittle things like facts (and historical context) do not matter when there's some sort of partisan axe (for you) to grind."

Thanks CM!
Isn't it inspiring to see the joy that the misguided dickweeds on here take in the Detroit bankruptcy? Truly, what a wonderful thing for all involved....you guys can blame the auto unions, even though the auto industry has been gone from Detroit for a couple of generations. You can blame the democrats while ignoring or denying the role the republicans have taken in trashing our national economy over the past 25 years.

You can rejoice in the fact that firefighters and police officers, who loyally served the city of Detroit, putting their lives at risk, for 20, 30 or 40 years are now, in their old age, the ones who are most likely in the position of probably losing their already very modest pensions. Isn't that a great thing and doesn't it just make you feel all proud of yourself to post stuff like this up? It is really cool of you to do that. Aren't you proud?......and you ought to keep posting up stupid shit like this, just so we can continue to know how proud and happy and uncaring and stupid you really are.

Thanks. Originally Posted by timpage
Hey Tim, if Obama cares so much, why doesn't he bail them out? Doesn't he care about the firefighters, the policepersons, the meter maids, the secretaries, the bureaucrats, all the other government workers? Why has he abandoned them?
The reason conservatives are gloating is because it vindicates our point of view. It is an I told you so. We told you it wouldn't work, you called as a bunch of names, shook your heads, called us wackos.
We were right, you were wrong. Get used to it - it is the future of a failed former superpower, currently known as the Liberal States of Amerika.
I'll be enjoying receiving my social security as an overseas expat.
Detroit all fix michigan now fuck.
It took you seven and a half years to come to that conclusion on that topic, rip?

I don’t know about anybody else, but quit please,
It took you seven and a half years to come to that conclusion on that topic, rip?

I don’t know about anybody else, but quit please, Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I can speak for most to quit spamming the forum fella

thank you
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2021, 08:25 AM
Isn't it inspiring to see the joy that the misguided dickweeds on here take in the Detroit bankruptcy? Truly, what a wonderful thing for all involved....you guys can blame the auto unions, even though the auto industry has been gone from Detroit for a couple of generations. You can blame the democrats while ignoring or denying the role the republicans have taken in trashing our national economy over the past 25 years.

You can rejoice in the fact that firefighters and police officers, who loyally served the city of Detroit, putting their lives at risk, for 20, 30 or 40 years are now, in their old age, the ones who are most likely in the position of probably losing their already very modest pensions. Isn't that a great thing and doesn't it just make you feel all proud of yourself to post stuff like this up? It is really cool of you to do that. Aren't you proud?......and you ought to keep posting up stupid shit like this, just so we can continue to know how proud and happy and uncaring and stupid you really are.

Thanks. Originally Posted by timpage

Isn't One so Proud to refer to all others - demeaning, insulting, hostile, angry term - "dickweed" -

Classsic DPST/CCP - and no idea as to the consequences of corrupt DPST/ccp Politicians and their marxist totalitarian unions and 'civil rights race-baiting panderers"
welcome to the New Age of DPST/CCP idiocy.

and when america everywhere is a Venezuela - the 'dickweed' name-callers will just blame Trump!
I would laugh - if theDPST/CCP minions were no so dead serious and deluded.
Are you completely daft?

You’re going off on a poster who hasn’t been active for years in a thread that hadn’t been active for eight years.

Are you too blinded by your own self pity and Trump Butt hurt to pay attention?

Do try and keep up.
I put down some pre-emergent herbicide on my lawn this winter in hopes that it will stunt my annual infestation of dickweed. I'll get back to y'all in March and let y'all know if it was successful. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2021, 10:17 AM
Thank you - classic marxist ideologic responses from teh deluded!
the lessons from 2013 in Detroit - are ignored by teh fiden marxist cabal - in order to destroy everything of value in America!
Thank you - classic marxist ideologic responses from teh deluded!
the lessons from 2013 in Detroit - are ignored by teh fiden marxist cabal - in order to destroy everything of value in America! Originally Posted by oeb11
I don't think they're ignoring it. they want it.