how to know if someone of the opposite sex wants you to hit on them?

• pxmcc
  • 04-01-2024, 11:38 AM
great advice in this thread. ata had some great pointers, as did Octo. sometimes i have a pissed off outer shell, which i know wins me exactly 0 civvie dates lol..

there was a character in 40 years a slave who was a girl who you just can't not love, and she was brutalized by her slavemasters. if i imagine that she's that cutie in the corner, that gets me out of my shell.

looks? interesting. on a good day i look like apollo. on a bad day, i look like something the cat dragged in.. it seems like i get looks but my gangsta exterior scares people away. i'm going to try to smile more lol..

extroverts are luckier than introverts. my old man would flirt with any cute girl even when my mom was right there. i'd love to be that shameless!
Advice from a hypnotist (me).

You'll know it works within 60 seconds.

1. "I'm so curious about you." - Find something (anything you notice that isn't weird or sexual) she has that interests you. Doesn't need to be super detailed. Broche the subject that shows you're curious.

2. "You're not like anyone else." - Once you've locked into the topic, expound how she's interesting and unique.

It will click or it won't. If the topic moves forward, you're in the game. If not, move on, she's not interested.