The Licquor Cabinet

I never drink when doing this. Too risky, and I would never drink from an open bottle or something I didnt buy. Sorry, been hit with shit before on a yaht when someones brother got me another glass of wine, then I had an allergic reaction to what he slipped me. He didnt get lucky, and I was amongst people I knew for a while so I was shocked this even happened, and pissed!

So no strangers feeding me alcohol. A few have been offended when I turn them down.

However, in my home, I prefer Belgium beer! love it! Palm is my fave. And any kind of white white, sweet or semi sweet. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!

I have always been a little leary of that as well Ciao, however, as long as I see them open the bottle/break the seal in front of me- all is cool in the world!

I don't like beer, however, a bottle of Barefoot Moscato will do me just fine!
Barefoot is the best cheap wine!

If I do drink, I prefer just a half of glass of wine before, then a bottle after. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Lolol, what if the session was really bad, shots?
Lolol, what if the session was really bad, shots? Originally Posted by DragginKnee32
If you really have a disappointing session, PATRON is your friend! Trust Me!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=232097
Barefoot is the best cheap wine! Originally Posted by heidilynnla

Amen Girlfriend!
Now I know why you wanted to stop at the liquor store and get that bottle of wine!
Now I know why you wanted to stop at the liquor store and get that bottle of wine! Originally Posted by shorty
Lmfao. Gotta love London!