I made a post in co-ed discussions and it disappeared half an hour later

I have not received a detailed reason as to why, after 24 hours. Originally Posted by hm78
hm78, did you send a pm to Jusadude as he requested? If so, he will get back to you , just be patient.

As he said, your post broke a rule of the board. The rule was implemented before I came on, and tho I am aware of it, I do not feel comfortable giving a detailed answer to you.

JaD said he would with a PM and he will. Give him a chance to get home from work and to a computer.
Wow a whole 24 hours, the reason is, if you have not come to understand this, is that ALL moderators of SHMBs are lazy shiftless people that require the proper amount of respect and ass kissing in order to do their jobs.

The reality is what you do not see behind the scenes, and I am liable to get banned for this, is the work that the staff is doing in discussing whatever it is that you posted and how to deal with you for doing what you did. In the meantime, you continue to pike the staff with a stick in order to get a response based on what you believe is a fair amount of time failing to understand that moderating is a part time job that is not paid. The administrators are more than likely trying to cool the mod off that wants to ban you for what you posted and there you go bitching about a 24 hour period. Did you try calling the suport number and talking to Rasheed? I am sure he can help you to find out why your payment has not been processed so that you bitching as a paid member will carry some weight. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Wow, you seem to have know a lot. Sounds like someone who could be a mod on a SHMB somewhere.

Nawwwwwww. lol
Not me, I just have an extremely large penis.