? for the young guys -Why older women?

By grasping the fact that women are not objects but beautiful beings worth enjoying and allowing her to enjoy feeling beautiful & desirable in your presence, w/o having to teach a guy every step of the way.
I don't want pleasure with man to be chore. Rather a beautiful moment where *do this, do that* is never needed to be uttered.
Because he allowed himself to explore every inch of her in beautiful motions that made her smile & coo.

You might not like WM, but that's your answer. How do you think us now-old guys learned how to do what we can do to you? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
BUT, with that said. There's more to *mature* men than just sex. they're beautiful souls with lots of wisdom and conversing with mature men about anything & everything. Makes it a joy to know them.

So surely, there's something about older beside sexual. That young men are fascinated by? And I'd like to understand what that is.
WM I'm in my mid 20's and often find myself attracted to ladies in their 30's. I think it has more to due with their mentality. They tend to let loose easier than ladies my age or younger (they have a more developed sense of humor). Sexuality however does play a big part in it.
MILFs are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Who doesnt want to be happy?

Enjoy yourself.

Setty (SouthSide)

once being a young man i dated many older women and back then the reason was i never got to be with older women that much and grew tired of all the younger women and trying to satisfy their every need and a older woman was always willing to take a mans feelings and needs in mind.
Now being a older guy i still prefer a older woman to a 20 something and to me the most beautiful women in the world are from 32 to 52 and its not all skin deep its the entire package
I'm not a cougar nor a woman who chases after young guys. Partly because I'm a mother of a young male adult serving our country and I can't seem to find myself attracted to young men with boyish bodies. It creeps me out.
But it never fails. Whether I'm at the store, the gym all sweaty and wearing a ball cap, dining out or at work. Young guys are always hitting on me. Just the other day, in front of my friend, a youngen' asked me to a swingers club. Me: (oh hell no).

And even in the hobby, I'm bombarded with young guys wanting a date. Asking me to please reconsider. I hate to seem rude when I say no all the time. But I simply don't want to feel like someones mother. No matter how sexy I look for my age.

I don't understand what the allure of an older women is all about, to the young guys. I do *get* what the allure of young girls are to *some* men.

But older women to young guys? Some one please enlighten me. And don't tell me we older women *know* what we're doing where sex is concerned. I already know that!!! There must be other reasons?? Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Quality and experience are always better than good intentions!
When I was 18, I was into older women-- i.e. mid 20s. Now that I'm in my 40s, I'm into younger women-- mid 20s. Come to think about it, I've always been into women in their mid 20s .

Seriously, I've never been one to seek out an older woman. Maybe a more experienced woman, but age really doesn't have to be a factor there. Now that I'm in my 40s, most of the providers I end up seeing are my age or younger. Now, when I was in my early 30s, one provider I saw who was probably slightly over 35 told me that she actually liked younger guys because they could go cum after cum. She said that in her 30s, she needed guys who could MSOG all night in order to satisfy her sexually. She was surprised that I could keep up with the young guns. Kinds made me feel like King Kong Point is. I think scientifically, guys are at their sexual peek in their late teens to early 20s. Gals are in their sexual peek in their late 30s to early 40s. So it doesn't surprise me that virile young men and horny older ladies hook up.
  • faz
  • 07-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Cougars = Calm, Cool, Collected, Caring, Confident, Charismatic & Cerebral.

"The older the berry, the sweeter the juice." ~Smokey
I view women over 30 or 35 as just hitting the peak of their sexuality. So, asking to see such women just makes sense. Younger women have their unique charms, too, but I'd prefer to be with a woman in her early-to-mid 30s.
I'll let Ben Franklin answer

"...then I repeat my former Advice, that in all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor'd with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.
2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.
3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc'd may be attended with much Inconvenience.
4. Because thro' more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin'd to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.
5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.
6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.
7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.
8thly and Lastly They are so grateful!!"
I have almost exclusively dated women 4-8 years older than myself and I can think of a few reasons why.

1. The conversation is much better. Older women can actually TALK to me on a variety of subjects. Younger women seem much more superficial and to them its more about posturing than communicating.

2. Confidence. Older women are posessed of a grace and surety of themselves that I find very erotic. Younger women tend to be either overly submissive adopting your opinions, mannerisms and generally acting as if everything you do is perfect or obnoxious and petty as if you are always competing with every man they come in contact with personally or electronically.

3. Full figured. Older women have a more "curvy" appearance typically. They are fully developed and I find them irresistable. Younger women, while appealing in a certain way, just dont quite do it for me.

4. Sex. Its just better, period.

5. Discretion. I dislike the knowing looks and giggles of a young womans friends after they hear every detail about our personal encounters. Or the way our relationships every up and down are public knowledge. Overviews are fine but some things we say and do together are meant to be intimate and exclusive.

Hope this helps
I have almost exclusively dated women 4-8 years older than myself and I can think of a few reasons why.

1. The conversation is much better. Older women can actually TALK to me on a variety of subjects. Younger women seem much more superficial and to them its more about posturing than communicating.

2. Confidence. Older women are posessed of a grace and surety of themselves that I find very erotic. Younger women tend to be either overly submissive adopting your opinions, mannerisms and generally acting as if everything you do is perfect or obnoxious and petty as if you are always competing with every man they come in contact with personally or electronically.

3. Full figured. Older women have a more "curvy" appearance typically. They are fully developed and I find them irresistable. Younger women, while appealing in a certain way, just dont quite do it for me.

4. Sex. Its just better, period.

5. Discretion. I dislike the knowing looks and giggles of a young womans friends after they hear every detail about our personal encounters. Or the way our relationships every up and down are public knowledge. Overviews are fine but some things we say and do together are meant to be intimate and exclusive.

Hope this helps Originally Posted by armystrong
Good points! Make a lot of sense! We'll check back when your 60+ and see if things have changed!?
WM im 37 years old and when i get a customer younger then i, under 30 im not gonna lie to you, it makes my job more fun lol

I like um of all ages but some providers prefer older gentleman because they feel more comfortable and i can understand that.
  • faz
  • 07-04-2011, 05:47 AM
Obviously, young men are obsessed with sex. It dominates his thoughts, drives his actions and defines his self-worth. The hormones are raging, libido is pumping and at some point he realizes that a woman is a woman is a woman, no matter what her age.

Ladies he previously only saw as OLD like his parents suddenly become attractive and attainable. He begins to see that an older woman is comfortable and confident in her own skin and with her sexuality.

He soon realizes perusing an older woman is nothing like chasing after girls his own age. It means a big step up in attitude, maturity and performance. Like going from High School sports right into the Pros. To be able to satisfy her on an emotional and physical level is to affirm his own ability to compete in the big leagues. That challenge is rewarding.

He sees her as an exotic new variety. An exciting new flavor to try. She is world wise. She has life experience. Her goals are clear. Her desires reasonable. She enjoys the simple pleasures. She takes her time. She thinks things through. She knows what she wants and he wants to give it to her.

Young men have an burning desire to prove their own self worth, both to themselves and to the world. Whether they admit it or not, men need the validation. The ego is a fragile thing, easily bruised. A mature woman understands this and is very good at convincing a man that he is a super hero both in and out of the bedroom.

After all, she has done this all before and she is good at it