Islam - The Religion of Peace

• CJ7
  • 09-22-2013, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I don't trust your cherry picked numbers trying to inflate the animist population. I think the original citation and IBhankering's numbers below are more accurate.

Al-Shabaab knows who they were after, even if you don't CJ7. Originally Posted by ExNYer

cherry picked? you quote wiki and say I cherry pick ? go back to sleep.
it squares up with the article in the op ..

"A casual morning at the mall today turned into a siege of terror for unsuspecting shoppers in Nairobi, Kenya, when attackers dressed in black and wearing facemasks and vests loaded with grenades sprayed the unsuspecting crowds with bullets from AK-47s.
"They just came in and threw a grenade. We were running and they opened fire. They were shouting and firing," said Jay Patel who was on an upper floor of the mall when the shooting began.
Frightened shoppers fled the mall crying and clutching their small children. At one point mall guards used shopping carts to wheel out wounded children.
The gunmen were still holed up in the mall late this evening, along with an unknown number of hostages"

had they been hunting Christians exclusively, they wouldn't have killed the first people in sight. Originally Posted by CJ7
That depends.

If the mall is in an overwhelmingly Christian area, then they can spray bullets with only a small risk of killing other Muslims.

If Kenyan Muslims adopt traditional Muslim attire (veiled women, skull caps for men), then the Al-Shabaab gunmen can shoot and toss grenades at people in slacks, shirts, and dresses while running only a small risk of killing Muslims.

You keep pointing to their inability to safeguard every Muslim as proof that they weren't targeting Christians. That's bullshit. I'm sure that Al-Shabaab is willing to put up with a small number of Muslim casualties, so long as they can kill large numbers of Christians and other non-Muslims.

It's a religious war. Why do you keep denying it?
read the article ... they went in and started killing people before they decided to send the muslims home ... sorta tells me they didn't give a fuck who or what they killed at first so that more or less leaves out the hunt for Christians doesn't it? Originally Posted by CJ7
Did you read the article?...sorta?

For the benefit of "The Quibbler" from the article...
Initially it was believed the gang were armed robbers but it soon became clear the attackers were targeting non-Muslims.

"The gunmen told Muslims to stand up and leave. They were safe, and non-Muslims would be targeted," said witness Elijah Kamau who was shopping in the mall.
"The Quibbler" - another member of the WTF school of reading comprehension and arriving at conclusions.

I don't understand why you keep denying or downplaying the bleeding obvious. Did you bet money on them or something? Originally Posted by ExNYer
"He's a stupid shit troll" pretty much covers it.
it squares up with the article in the op ..

"A casual morning at the mall today turned into a siege of terror for unsuspecting shoppers in Nairobi, Kenya, when attackers dressed in black and wearing facemasks and vests loaded with grenades sprayed the unsuspecting crowds with bullets from AK-47s.
"They just came in and threw a grenade. We were running and they opened fire. They were shouting and firing," said Jay Patel who was on an upper floor of the mall when the shooting began.
Frightened shoppers fled the mall crying and clutching their small children. At one point mall guards used shopping carts to wheel out wounded children.
The gunmen were still holed up in the mall late this evening, along with an unknown number of hostages"

had they been hunting Christians exclusively, they wouldn't have killed the first people in sight. Originally Posted by CJ7
Why are you defending terrorists?
  • CJ7
  • 09-22-2013, 05:51 PM
That depends.

If the mall is in an overwhelmingly Christian area, then they can spray bullets with only a small risk of killing other Muslims.

If Kenyan Muslims adopt traditional Muslim attire (veiled women, skull caps for men), then the Al-Shabaab gunmen can shoot and toss grenades at people in slacks, shirts, and dresses while running only a small risk of killing Muslims.

You keep pointing to their inability to safeguard every Muslim as proof that they weren't targeting Christians. That's bullshit. I'm sure that Al-Shabaab is willing to put up with a small number of Muslim casualties, so long as they can kill large numbers of Christians and other non-Muslims.

It's a religious war. Why do you keep denying it? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I merely pointed out how fucking stupid gonadfly was by making his statement "hunting Christians" ... kinda like when the stupid sob called the Navy Yard shootings racist killings even though balck people got killed
I merely pointed out how fucking stupid gonadfly was by making his statement "hunting Christians" ... kinda like when the stupid sob called the Navy Yard shootings racist killings even though balck people got killed Originally Posted by CJ7
Except that the stupid sob who called the Navy yard shooting racist was wrong.

And, gnadfly's statement about "hunting Christians" was, ya know, what we like to call "correct".
  • CJ7
  • 09-22-2013, 05:58 PM
and I don't give a fuck what happens in Nairobi
Except that the stupid sob who called the Navy yard shooting racist was wrong.

And, gnadfly's statement about "hunting Christians" was, ya know, what we like to call "correct". Originally Posted by ExNYer
Thanks exNYer but he's a dumbshit troll and has proven it in multiple threads.
  • CJ7
  • 09-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Thanks exNYer but he's a dumbshit troll and has proven it in multiple threads. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Except that the stupid sob who called the Navy yard shooting racist was wrong

EX agreed with me that youre a stupid sob and was wrong, so you're welcome on his behalf
Reports coming out may be Americans with the shooters. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL
Every time you post, you prove your stupidity...LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You don't understand CJ....when you go into a situation you go in hard and fast. That means shooting ANYONE who may be resisting or fleeing. Once you have the situtation under control then you can divide the victims. Check out most muslim hijacking for the last 40 years. Everyone was a potential target until the hijackers have control then they separate the Jews from the rest of the passengers. They did the same thing in Kenya. I never made it to Nairobi but I did spend a week in Mombassa.

We can only hope that the terrorists all die and they rescue as many hostages as possible. An example must be set that the terrorists will not be allowed to win.
Hopefully the Kenyans have a better rescue plan than the Algerians.

Again the outrage from non-extremist Muslim leadership is underwhelming.
At least Egypt seems to be moving in the right direction. Maybe Odumbo will stop backing the Muslim Brotherhood now that the Egyptian court has declared them outlawed.

Egypt court bans all Muslim Brotherhood activities

(Reuters) - An Egyptian court on Monday banned the Muslim Brotherhood from carrying out any activities in the country and ordered the seizure of the group's funds, widening a campaign to debilitate the Islamist movement of deposed President Mohamed Mursi.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98M0HL20130923
POP QUIZ - Fail and you die:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Muslims.html

The Al-Shabaab terrorists asked anyone in the mall Mohammed's mother's name was. If you didn't know, you died.