~~> READ ME <~~

Sometimes when your bored just take your self out to lunch or whatever at a really nice restaurant and see what you can find.
Come visit Memphis, Tn. LOL!
lol thanks for all your ideas!!!
edited-----i don't wanna trash up your thread beautiful i will do it on Wakeups thread!!
Do I even have to say...play on Eccie lol.

I work very little for the hobby and my real job ties in being I only sell stuff when I am already on tour for this. This term I only have school 2 days a week, so even more free time.

I normally work out or go to the park, but most everywhere I go if I had one free hand...I am on here from my phone ha ha.

Maybe you could join a sport's league in your area. I play Tennis from June to September, then it's over with. Maybe you can find a local league for a sport you like. Beach Volleyball is so much fun and usually starts up after Spring Break....weather pending of course.

If you live in a nice area, go for a bike ride or hike. Just bring a book and maybe a picinic lunch and enjoy the outdoors for a bit. It is actually theraputic to just be alone in nature sometimes.
I recommend taking a course at your local community college. Nothing like furthering your education. Whether it's a notary class, graphic design class or a business course.. you can meet some really cool people and learn something new.
I recommend taking a course at your local community college. Nothing like furthering your education. Whether it's a notary class, graphic design class or a business course.. you can meet some really cool people and learn something new. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Good point! Art and cooking classes are super fun and not all that expensive...if you're not in school already. If you are under grad, just add an elective.
While I am seldom bored, I will take time to rest, read a book, research business opportunites, work in my shop if I am at that location, or just get in the car and drive and see the country.