Would you and who

There is a horror/slasher movie about a similar situation called "Nightmare in a Damaged Brain". As you can tell by the title, it didn't turn out well to catch daddy with a hooker.
I do pity (in a kind way) some of you. If my wife came home and found a hooker here, you could define "nano-second" by how long it would take her to strip off and join the pile.. one of you (you and/or your mate) is missing a lot of good times. NOW... if we could weed out the nut jobs, and drama queens..
I do pity (in a kind way) some of you. If my wife came home and found a hooker here, you could define "nano-second" by how long it would take her to strip off and join the pile.. one of you (you and/or your mate) is missing a lot of good times. NOW... if we could weed out the nut jobs, and drama queens.. Originally Posted by nuglet
Sorry to burst your bubble Nuglet but I bet even your open minded wife would Castrate you if your Children were asleep in the next room at the time.
Think the guy has done the right thing, and enough people have give him shit for just asking the question?
Think the guy has done the right thing, and enough people have give him shit for just asking the question? Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Aside from Monster's pipe smoking remark I don't believe Anyone in this thread has given him any shit whatsoever.
The actually topic itself is being discussed in general which is the whole benefit of these threads but no one is criticizing the OP for asking.
No offense taken I put it out there and got an inspired response that helped reinforce that I made the right decision. If temptation were the root of guilt we'd all be damned.

But thanks for looking out for me!
I think providers who see hobbyists in THEIR own home are taking a serious risk too. Unless, of course she has seen him before and even then, it's dicey. Just like the playoffs, games should be played on a neutral court, minimizing the risks, real and perceived to provider and hobbyist alike. Just my .02.