used panties...

I didn't know you ever wore any!!!!!
I didn't know you ever wore any!!!!! Originally Posted by midvale
^^^^^^

Then edible is not avail?
Dee you are so sweet to wear panties just for me. The first time I met you I had your panties in my hand before we got off of the elevator.
i also have some really expensive ones for sale or free that were only worn once for ma ladies by me if any one wants them. I only where them once and then either give them away or pitch them out and buy some new ones. size large. lol
Now we know your real name. Bill Clinton right?
as mention Ebanned is a great site to start with the panty sales.
I sold my first pair of panties this week.
It's the easiest thing ever! I hope to do it again, soon.

Worked out, fondled, snapped a few pics, sealed in ziplock, mailed out, and skyped for 10min upon him opening the package.

I hear Cotten panties are best and I only wore them for about 4hrs total.

I don't have much advice except to advertise it. Lol. I'm interested to read more about this topic.
thanks for replies

Ok what I am goona do is set up on my webpage...
There was a website I came across that allowed girls to set up accounts and sell their panties. Clients interested in purchasing meet you at a public location you two agree upon and give you the cash right then and you give your panties.
  • DMike
  • 11-04-2014, 12:06 AM
if you ask nicely some girls give them away for free
I collect them from all over.
Attached Images File Type: gif Tucson's GIF.gif (134.4 KB, 204 views)
I see used panties ads everywhere.I guess their market for everything.
I'm in! LOL
I have been known to book a session show up then ask the lovely lady if she would rather go shopping instead my treat. For sexy things of course. The review I wrote jessie jessie jessie should shed some lite on panties. Dallas a idea for our next fun day !! Yah I would love to take you out pantie shopping how hot is that !! At the mall picking out sexy things knowing your going to be in them shortly - then out of them and all the other fun things. Fun and sexy !