Breasts or Backsides or...

Thank You GwenDillon...mmmm
How can I even try to COMPARE to the LOVELY LADIES who have posted already? and the PHOTOS of the delectable delights prior to ?

ok...well, I will give it a shot.
Boobbies come in all shapes and sizes. Some of us were blessed....and some, well...we had to fork out the cash..

I love it when guys admit they are an ass and leg man....I'm their girl!!
But let's see more BOOBIES!!

kisses!
+1 to Cottonbale
Personally, I'm all about the backside!!! Garab a handfull of that and pick her up... Very hot!
No doubt about it, I'll take a nice round ass and shapley legs over the breast anyday. It seems to me, the ladies with the best ass have smaller breast. So I'm not sure if I like small breast better better due to this, or that they typically just look better out of clothes.
OK, Tara has both, but I would love to see a pic of her before the enhancement. BTW, If I ever get to see her, I will overlook (so to speak) her large breast.
ass over legs any day for me. I wish my pillow was Rachel Starr's ass. I would love to tap that!
I never know what physical attribute will trigger me. One time it's great legs, another it's T&/orA, sometimes it just a killer smile, often it is a sense of humor, many times it is the whole package-nothing outstanding just the gal is more than the sum of her parts. Then there is the Tall Busty Burnett-Jack is in trouble.
BOOBIES !! BOOBIES !!! Show more boobies !!
I KNOW.....absolutely KNOW there are some gals out there with awesome boobies.
Cumon....let's see 'em.
Cindy Jones ?? You and "the girls" need to jump on this thread!!
Angel T.....your boobies rock! Let us have a peek!

Kisses!
GingerB
OK Ginger...I'm an ass and leg man!!! Thanks for sharring a great pic!
Cheers!
  • Scuba
  • 09-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Gwen, great pictures (front and back). Looking forward to seeing you Friday!!!
Nice to have choices....
...let's have some fun discussing the merits of choosing in a pictorial debate!
Some great lighting there. Much more of a tush guy myself, I thought the crowd might find this interesting. . . and more than a little confusing.

http://www.dnaindia.com/opinion/repo...g-arms_1445857

Regards,
No doubt about it, I'll take a nice round ass and shapley legs over the breast anyday. It seems to me, the ladies with the best ass have smaller breast. So I'm not sure if I like small breast better better due to this, or that they typically just look better out of clothes.
OK, Tara has both, but I would love to see a pic of her before the enhancement. BTW, If I ever get to see her, I will overlook (so to speak) her large breast. Originally Posted by RoundPound
Why thank you. The funny thing is before I got my bigger breasts I had so many clients tell me not to get them. But I just had to do it.
Why thank you. The funny thing is before I got my bigger breasts I had so many clients tell me not to get them. But I just had to do it. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

It was money well spent.