AOC The Democrats Version of Trump-(without the Lies)

Amazing....it's taken time, but slowly / surely we've watched Mystic morph into a blended version of StandingStraight and Sistine Chapel.

Congrats, TM....you've now graduated to become a full-blown dimturd troll....head to the Left Coast asap; the idiots at UC-Berkley have your diploma. You can bang your fave house speaker while you're out there btw... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
at least Im not going to hell CB. Repent while you still can. You never know what can happen. Your not following Jesus teachings. You are following political teachings. I want you to be saved. I like you CB.
^^ But only one of them will ever be called Mr. President..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
That’s true.
Hey, with a tweak here and there, one can make the math work out....right?

That said.....AOC could just be the Poster Child as to why kids math scores have plummeted nationwide over the past couple of decades..... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
CB you have AOC Derangement Syndrome

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/aoc-...165000711.html
CB you have AOC Derangement Syndrome Originally Posted by themystic

You're partially correct, sir. However, she ain't my problem....she's the Dimmturd Party's problem. Watching the lefties melt down right before our eyes is a hoot....
You're partially correct, sir. However, she ain't my problem....she's the Dimmturd Party's problem. Watching the lefties melt down right before our eyes is a hoot.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Watching the Dem party fracture is becoming priceless these days.

However, once the primaries are over, I think you'll see an all out push to come in line again.

AOC will fall behind whomever is nominated I'm sure.
without the lies?

her whole philosophy is a lie
Watching the Dem party fracture is becoming priceless these days.

However, once the primaries are over, I think you'll see an all out push to come in line again.

AOC will fall behind whomever is nominated I'm sure. Originally Posted by eccielover
What is it about Pittsburg? They must have a really bad school system. Im glad I don't live in that shithole. Thanks God for the new leaders like AOC. When she gets a bigger platform maybe she can help your city and its people
AOC will fall behind whomever is nominated I'm sure. Originally Posted by eccielover
I pray it's this bozo....

I pray it's this bozo....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Your kids are voting Beto. Trump is a one termer Brother

Trump is just like the Devil- The Father of Lies. Keep following him CB. Your punching your own ticket
at least Im not going to hell CB. Repent while you still can. You never know what can happen. Your not following Jesus teachings. You are following political teachings. I want you to be saved. I like you CB. Originally Posted by themystic

Careful, tm.....remember what we talked about before? Don't blaspheme while making your points. The Wrath of God is nothing to trifle with....its well stated in the Good Book, sir.

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Do Not Judge
2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?…
... she ain't my problem....she's the Dimmturd Party's problem. Watching the lefties melt down right before our eyes is a hoot.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
... they want so much for her to be a Republican!
Careful, tm.....remember what we talked about before? Don't blaspheme while making your points. The Wrath of God is nothing to trifle with....its well stated in the Good Book, sir.

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

Do Not Judge
2For with the same judgment you pronounce, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3Why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but fail to notice the beam in your own eye? 4How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while there is still a beam in your own eye?…
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That's funny CB. Im glad you at least try to be a Christian. I know you cant possibly understand Jesus teachings and vote and support Trump. Would you like for me to pray for you CB?
That's funny CB. Would you like for me to pray for you CB? Originally Posted by themystic

Yes, please. All five times today in fact. Thank you in advance....

AOC is part of the tea part left faction. she's dumb as a rock as one can get her to be.

however, the lefts name-ology is rather unimaginative. the left faction has given themselves a various names to call their group to differentiate other leftist groups.

the following names that I'm aware of:

old left - before 1970

new left - 1970 - 1990

new new left - 1990 - 2018

this 2018-2019 iteration, I don't know what they call themselves.
If you want a one termer, look no further than the blithering idiot AOC. Already threatening established power brokers in the Democrat party, threatening moderates with being primaried, and embarrassing her party on a daly basis. Throw in the fact that she already got on Andrew Cuomo's bad side and that means SHE will end up getting primaried out. Don't upset the governor of your state and think nothing will come of it.