Trump... Master of all media.

Don't ever contribute to the OP just post some moronic shit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's right. You don't.
That's right. You do. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
The reason media is talking about Trump is about everyone is tired of hearing about Hillary's emails. The rest of the republicans are boring, and what trump says daily makes the late night talk shows. If a comic looks up what Trump said that day and repeats it he/she is a hit..
Trump's success shows us exactly what's wrong with our system...

in an age where all candidates owe someone; either a big donor, lobbyist, company, constituent...

and must walk on pins and needles, scripting every word, catering to them all...taking them into account with every action or vote....never upsetting a one...Obama is brilliant at it; great with words, a lawyer...

Trump answers to NO ONE, but himself...and if he wins and decides to answer to the people...there can be no beter statesman. Originally Posted by michaelbolton

Right. Just what you want the most powerful person in the world to be....answerable to no one. Of course, there are those pesky United States citizens who might think that the person who they elect POTUS is answerable to them....

I expect Trump to bite the head off of a live chicken during his next news conference. And, the idiots who think he ought to be President will love it. Different after all, right?
  • DSK
  • 08-26-2015, 11:49 AM
Right. Just what you want the most powerful person in the world to be....answerable to no one. Of course, there are those pesky United States citizens who might think that the person who they elect POTUS is answerable to them....

I expect Trump to bite the head off of a live chicken during his next news conference. And, the idiots who think he ought to be President will love it. Different after all, right? Originally Posted by timpage
I myself am rather surprised at the Trump phenomena, because I thought the time for someone like him has passed. Now, there is just the slightest chance he could win, and it would upset motherfuckers like you tremendously.

That would be a great side benefit but I think you have to understand that his supporters have nothing to lose - if Trump doesn't stop the slide of America down to a third world hell hole with assholes like you telling us it is our fault, then no one can.

Then people like you win, and spend the rest of your lives, along with your compatriots, telling us what a bunch of fucking shitbirds we are, and how great you are, and how we should live and do things. Guess what - we have nothing to lose anymore, shitbirds like you already run things - we want something different. I hope Trump starts taking small donations so I can give him some money to keep going.
I'm actually fearful that he really doesn't have enough money to continue this campaign - he has been known to exaggerate, you know....
he has been known to exaggerate, you know.... Originally Posted by DSK
And you (The Jewish Welsher) have been known to welsh on legitimate wagers.
Why obviously? Does this mean that black people MUST vote for the black candidate? That is very racist don't you know. Good thing the GOP doesn't feel the same. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Hey dumass I never said all black people got to vote for Trump - just that I like him.
The media are having a hard time dealing with Trump. They ask him all these "gotcha" questions and he answers them plainly, and breaks it off in their ass. I think this is why he is so popular. He don't seem to give a shit about being PC, and it is VERY refreshing.
The media are having a hard time dealing with Trump. They ask him all these "gotcha" questions and he answers them plainly, and breaks it off in their ass. I think this is why he is so popular. He don't seem to give a shit about being PC, and it is VERY refreshing. Originally Posted by goodolboy
Yes that is true