Dipshits who start an unnecessary number of threads.

I am just having fun but you should know that your comment was unacceptable and you should just let it go as being something that you're sorry you can't edit. Originally Posted by RandB fan
I was just having fun as well and I must of hit a nerve that spawned such a drawn out response. "unacceptable"?...to whom besides you? maybe you should RTM a MOD.

I think it's wonderful that you get so much out of the TF babies...really. I mean it's neat to see you genuflect every time they are present...

Do they ever let you get on top??
Please discontinue the name calling when the discussion resumes. Thank you.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
Please discontinue the name calling when the discussion resumes. Thank you.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Feel the moderation!
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2016, 07:04 PM
I was just having fun as well and I must of hit a nerve that spawned such a drawn out response. Originally Posted by malwoody
I find it odd that some of the posters who go into full-out attack mode because they don't like someone's looks are often the most touchy when they are the recipient of much less vitriol than they spew.

Not talking specifically about R&B--more about some of his heroes and buds--but maybe it is rubbing off on him to. Don't know.
  • Old-T
  • 04-13-2016, 07:05 PM
If you don't mind, could you put down their dicks when you speak to us?.. Originally Posted by Gemma34
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
I find it odd that some of the posters who go into full-out attack mode because they don't like someone's looks are often the most touchy when they are the recipient of much less vitriol than they spew. Originally Posted by Old-T
So true.
Brain dead or just desperate for attention? Originally Posted by FrankieP
Frankie, we never got your opinion. What say you?