I'm not getting many responses

I get that I'm not in Houston but I grew up in this area (Conroe)that's why I'm here. Whenever I lived north of San Antonio I would drive an hour every single weekend to go down there and that's why I really didn't want to drive an hour down to Houston every time I wanted to go down there. I had moved away for eight years and then moved back because my parents live right down the road and I wanted to be around my family again. I grew up around the Houston area and no I have not been doing this out here for very long but I don't really trust certain areas. I have been providing incalls in The Woodlands for the past several weeks and just have not been getting any appointments and I don't do outcalls because I don't want to get caught for anything. I know outcalls are much easier way to get caught than doing in calls. and yes I do plan on going into Houston I just don't know what areas are best to go I know the galleria is okay and the energy corridor but me personally I don't trust 1960/45 area. I used to provide in San Antonio and was out there every single weekend and easily get booked up really fast. So I'm guessing it's just a combination of location, a slow time of the year, and still being new to this area. As far as double ads my browser was messed up and I didn't know I had uploaded one already. It had said the session timed out and so I didn't think it had uploaded it
And as far as the ads yes I'm putting ads up in the Houston section but one of my clients from San Antonio said that I had a scrolling ad that would automatically post in the San Antonio area of the site. I was mostly wondering how to get that taken off and put up in the Houston area just because I change my location in my profile and I haven't posted anything in the San Antonio section in a while. I don't really have any plans to go back out to that area cuz I don't have any family or friends that I visit
This is just my opinion. I live in Rosenberg Area. I have meet some lovely ladies during my hobbies. Some ladies I will travel far to due to their great service. Also, some will travel to me because I'm being there long client. with out the outcall travel rate as long I don't call them out. So, I don't. Also, it help to develop trust between pro&hob. Yes I know that is hard. Because some hobbyist will post it here. Or run to the provider and tell them what they read here. I guess what I'm trying to saying is you need to try a neutral ground if possible or give and take a little.
I get that I'm not in Houston but I grew up in this area (Conroe)that's why I'm here. Whenever I lived north of San Antonio I would drive an hour every single weekend to go down there and that's why I really didn't want to drive an hour down to Houston every time I wanted to go down there. I had moved away for eight years and then moved back because my parents live right down the road and I wanted to be around my family again. I grew up around the Houston area and no I have not been doing this out here for very long but I don't really trust certain areas. I have been providing incalls in The Woodlands for the past several weeks and just have not been getting any appointments and I don't do outcalls because I don't want to get caught for anything. I know outcalls are much easier way to get caught than doing in calls. and yes I do plan on going into Houston I just don't know what areas are best to go I know the galleria is okay and the energy corridor but me personally I don't trust 1960/45 area. I used to provide in San Antonio and was out there every single weekend and easily get booked up really fast. So I'm guessing it's just a combination of location, a slow time of the year, and still being new to this area. As far as double ads my browser was messed up and I didn't know I had uploaded one already. It had said the session timed out and so I didn't think it had uploaded it Originally Posted by GamerErin
I understand wanting to stay close to family.
With all the ladies in Houston and The Woodlands, Conroe is a stretch. I'm sure there are gentlemen in Conroe that would appreciate your location.

That said, ads are now irrelevant. The only way to generate business is going to be with an attractive avatar picture and participation in discussions.
I'm sure there are gentlemen in Conroe that would appreciate your location. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
I appreciate it. Been looking for a Conroe-Montgomery provider.