Who Won Final Presidential Debate?

I already voteded but I have this question .................

When is the debate? Today? Yesterday? Tomorrow?

If the debate is not done yet then why is there some stupid fool to put out a poll here?

I wish it was Joe Blow or WW that put out this poll here, at least that would make sense.
(Like being utterly stupid.)
My bad.....I'll save the rest of the video clips just thought it might be fun for Monday and debate day that's all ......carry on
They should go at each other with sledge hammers in 5 feet of mud.
They should go at each other with sledge hammers in 5 feet of mud. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
And knives
Not true at ALL Joe. They goof on Obama on a regular basis. Hell they even had a white guy playing him until recently.

You have no objectivity at all Joe. None, zero, zilch, nada. Originally Posted by markroxny
"Goofing on him" is not the same thing as trying to make him appear to be a fool. I've seen SNL's skits on Obama: they never go for blood, the way they do with Republicans. Tina Fey's portrayal of Sarah Palin, as an idiot, was nasty and mean spirited. SNL's "goofs" on Obama never make him seem like an idiot.

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Saul Alinsky, from "Rules for Radicals"
It is almost impossible Originally Posted by joe bloe
Anything that is impossible for you will come naturally for anyone who is not you.
I already voteded but I have this question .................

When is the debate? Today? Yesterday? Tomorrow?

If the debate is not done yet then why is there some stupid fool to put out a poll here?

I wish it was Joe Blow or WW that put out this poll here, at least that would make sense.
(Like being utterly stupid.) Originally Posted by waverunner234
Everyone, but you, understands that SlowGun is posting this thread in advance of tonight's debate. Congratulations, you're stupider than SlowGun; I didn't think that was even possible.

So who do you think won the final Presidential debate? (But don't vote until the debate is over).
Everyone, but you, understands that SlowGun is posting this thread in advance of tonight's debate. Congratulations, you're stupider than SlowGun; I didn't think that was even possible.

So who do you think won the final Presidential debate? (But don't vote until the debate is over). Originally Posted by joe bloe
Like anything you say, just shove it up your ass.
There are already votes in the poll. That's funny!
Like anything you say, just shove it up your ass. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Originally Posted by joe bloe
which one is you? probably the guy in the middle?
which one is you? probably the guy in the middle? Originally Posted by waverunner234
Twice now Wavy has fucked up in that he was unable to follow the simplest of instructions posted in Fast Goon's polls. Wavy is an Odumbo supporter. Enough said.
Twice now Wavy has fucked up in that he was unable to follow the simplest of instructions posted in Fast Goon's polls. Wavy is an Odumbo supporter. Enough said. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
unable or unwilling?

And look at the education level of blue states versus red states.

Enough said
unable or unwilling?

And look at the education level of blue states versus red states.

Enough said Originally Posted by waverunner234
Weren't you raised and educated in Texas?