eccie moderators and staff, fair and balanced

Complain about the board's policies, but protect the worst violator of trust. That makes perfect sense.

Why do you refer to HIM as THEY? Didn't learn that in JM101.

Huck. Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
Why is complaining about something that should be changed a violation? It's only a violation to those who benefit from the status quo and want it to remain so. People think they're safe on here but anyone with a modicum of computer knowledge is laughing.

A date was set, he showed up and she didn't. That's a review IMO. It's not his fault she didn't show. He fulfilled his end of the deal.

And not all cities run their boards the same. There are some where pragmatism rules and people are actually working together.
Huck, why do you want to know so much who it was? Want to seek them out for tips on how to get better rewards from the providers?

And what about the original suggestion about a NCNS subcat or forum? Do you personally support this suggestion, Huck? Or are you one who wants to hide all the NCNS?
  • Blaze
  • 03-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Ohh yes, yes yes yes, please tell us who it was. I would dearly love some tips on how to get better rewards from providers!

My opinion is that if the guys get a forum/subforum for NCNS then we providers (Mod hat off) should get an open forum for that too. I'm all about fairness! Its all about open communications and protecting all there is to protect, and freedom of speech baby. Golly Gee Wiz, its good to be apart of something so great as fairness on a SHMB...
Ohh yes, yes yes yes, please tell us who it was. I would dearly love some tips on how to get better rewards from providers!

My opinion is that if the guys get a forum/subforum for NCNS then we providers (Mod hat off) should get an open forum for that too. I'm all about fairness! Its all about open communications and protecting all there is to protect, and freedom of speech baby. Golly Gee Wiz, its good to be apart of something so great as fairness on a SHMB... Originally Posted by Blaze
Blaze, I envisioned the NCNS forum to work for both clients AND providers. There is no reason why providers should not be able to post about clients who do a NCNS as well.
  • Blaze
  • 03-09-2014, 08:55 PM
We already have a system in place. How would a forum/subforum be any different?

As stated and now I can't find it, someone said that these NCNS reviews should be attached to the provider reviews. Hmmm, maybe it was in another thread? Then by that standard, we providers should be able to attach NCNS reports to the guys profiles as well.
I have always been an advocate for providers to see the rest of the story anyways. It does involve them as it is. Takes two to tango Originally Posted by ncc72032
Don't sabotage yourself because they Love their rules

I actually said it should be attached to the provider's review section. And I have no issues connecting a NCNS to a user's profile. I have never NCNS'ed someone and I never would. So I would have no problem seeing it connected to a user's profile
The old "former eccie mod" got favors conspiracy.

So you are telling me that one or more providers gave FREE PUSSY to a mod for removing some NCNS reviews?

Don't you think more people would notice that? Don't you think more providers would notice that? and with all the tracking of threads and the inability to actually DELETE a thread or post, other staff members would notice that these reviews were MOVED?

And you obviously know very little about providers because it is very hard to get FREE PUSSY out of them. It is easier as a hobbyist to get free pussy when a girl needs some reviews... and the ones that NEED some good reviews, I wouldn't fuck. Newbie providers are the best for getting "review for pussy" deals, but that has nothing to do with moderators.

I am not saying every mod has behaved perfectly, but if they are fuckin' around extorting pussy or running girls, it doesn't last long before they exposed and gone.

PPE did some screening for one gal, was exposed, and removed from staff.
St. Mateo borrowed some money from some girls, didn't re-pay it, and was asked to resign. Those are the only 2 Dallas mods I know of that were asked to step down. Getting cash from a hooker was a surprising feat. Very few accomplish that!

If you can't name the mod, you're a liar.

If you have complaints, suspicions, or grievances with a staff member you should send an email to St. Chris, Tbone, or TOB. Let the owners deal with it.
Nameless accusations from protected sources is bullshit.

Haters gonna hate, but I sure wish they would do it somewhere else. That is what splinter boards are for. Go to Horndogs.info if your antivirus software will let you and complain about it there with all the other weirdos.
  • Blaze
  • 03-09-2014, 09:36 PM
In all honesty, reviews are so skewed that most providers shouldn't see them. Why? Because so many ladies can't handle what is said about them. Then add all the fluff or flat out lies guys say to look like a Silverback beating on his chest to the other guys and it is a perfect storm scenario.

The system works, why try to fix it? I'm still waiting on that name, need some rewards!!!

Also, I sit corrected on the misunderstanding of NCNS review placements. I don't think you fully understand how many NCNS reports would be made if they were to be attached. Some would be valid, but I'd be willing to place a $ bet that there would be tons of false reports to try and hurt various providers.

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I was asked not to name names for the info they gave me, I am a man of my word and always have been.
The old "former eccie mod" got favors conspiracy.

So you are telling me that one or more providers gave FREE PUSSY to a mod for removing some NCNS reviews?

Don't you think more people would notice that? Don't you think more providers would notice that? and with all the tracking of threads and the inability to actually DELETE a thread or post, other staff members would notice that these reviews were MOVED?

And you obviously no very little about providers because it is very hard to get FREE PUSSY out of them. It is easier as a hobbyist to get free pussy when a girl needs some reviews... and the ones that NEED some good reviews, I wouldn't fuck. Newbie providers are the best for getting "review for pussy" deals, but that has nothing to do with moderators.

I ma not saying every mod has behaved perfectly, but if they are fuckin' around extorting pussy or running girls, it doesn't last long before they exposed and gone.

PPE did some screening for one gal, was exposed, and removed from staff.
St. Mateo borrowed some money from some girls, didn't re-pay it, and was asked to resign. Those are the only 2 Dallas mods I know of that were asked to step down. Getting cash from a hooker was a surprising feat. Very few accomplish that!

If you have complaints, suspicions, or grievances with a staff member you should send an email to St. Chris, Tbone, or TOB. Let the owners deal with it.
Nameless accusations from protected sources is bullshit.

Haters gonna hate, but I sure wish they would do it somewhere else. That is what splinter boards are for. Go to Horndogs.info if your antivirus software will let you and complain about it there with all the other weirdos. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

The fact that you don't know the difference between no and know precludes me from giving any weight to your other words...

How would anyone know? A mod must approve it. It's easy enough to delete it. Maybe they tell the girl to make it right and in return they get a little head. Doesn't seem far fetched compared to some shit that goes on.
The fact that you don't know the difference between no and know precludes me from giving any weight to your other words... Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard

Good argument! Really.

It always takes me three edits to fix my post. I type too damn fast.
Good argument! Really.

It always takes me three edits to fix my post. I type too damn fast. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
That's not a simple misspelling. That's misuse of an entire word.
The fact that you don't know the difference between no and know precludes me from giving any weight to your other words...

How would anyone know? A mod must approve it. It's easy enough to delete it. Maybe they tell the girl to make it right and in return they get a little head. Doesn't seem far fetched compared to some shit that goes on. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
Didn't you get caught giving a provider ML info and have to change your handle?
I was asked not to name names for the info they gave me, I am a man of my word and always have been. Originally Posted by ncc72032
The rules apply that a person's private communication is off limits in a public thread.
Another thing, suggesting proof as a obvious factor is understood in a moderators
conduct but a person's infractions/banned status is also- OFF LIMITS.
Contradicting much?
Spelling natzis hates losing an argument and have to change the subject with
proofreading dribble. DHB is not Yale.