Providers, Do you prefer cash or gifts?

Redcat, I don't think you got the answer you were looking for here and I doubt you will. Ladies like cash? yes, why else do they see us? Do they like gifts? yes, they absolutely do. Do they want both? yes. If yes, yes and yes was what you are looking for then you hit the jackpot with your question.

So buy her lottery tickets or scratch offs and maybe you will have accomplished both gift and cash. And as a bonus an errand to run in cashing the ticket if they win.
Once had a guy give me $300 worth of scratch offs. I ended up winning $110 from all of them. I guess that panned out lol
I think you have to know the lady well to buy gifts she would appreciate.
I think you have to know the lady well to buy gifts she would appreciate. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Yes, Or just look at her showcase for an idea. I had a guy who would always bring me roses, It was very sweet and thoughtful. I say you can't ever go wrong with gift cards, heels, lingerie, perfume. Now, there are some gifts that I think you shouldn't give a provider. Like a big tree in a pot, I like plants and trees, but I don`t like to travel with a tree in my backseat, so I had to leave it at the room The thought was sweet though
I think most would prefer cash AND a gift. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
My nipples just got hard...
Yes, Or just look at her showcase for an idea. I had a guy who would always bring me roses, It was very sweet and thoughtful. I say you can't ever go wrong with gift cards, heels, lingerie, perfume. Now, there are some gifts that I think you shouldn't give a provider. Like a big tree in a pot, I like plants and trees, but I don`t like to travel with a tree in my backseat, so I had to leave it at the room The thought was sweet though Originally Posted by BabyDallass
That's some funny shit. Someone brought you a tree. He must have been in the gardening business.
I think most would prefer cash AND a gift. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
You're the most intuitive guy I know!

Although I will say, I get cash everyday...and while it's useful, it's also impersonal.

A thoughtful gift is a much sweeter gesture. It shows me that you've put time and effort into thinking about something special that you know would bring a smile to my face, and that is very flattering.

Baby Dallas, the tree thing really cracked me up. I don't know what I would have done with a tree, either. Lol
Baby Dallas, the tree thing really cracked me up. I don't know what I would have done with a tree, either. Lol[/QUOTE]

plant it
Cash can be personal if you write your name on it
Redcat, I don't think you got the answer you were looking for here and I doubt you will. Ladies like cash? yes, why else do they see us? Do they like gifts? yes, they absolutely do. Do they want both? yes. If yes, yes and yes was what you are looking for then you hit the jackpot with your question.

So buy her lottery tickets or scratch offs and maybe you will have accomplished both gift and cash. And as a bonus an errand to run in cashing the ticket if they win. Originally Posted by jim1995
I guess what I'm getting at is if I buy an expensive flower arrangement, is she going to be thinking, "That's beautiful, but if he had given me what he spent on that, I could buy school supplies for the kids." I'm getting the feeling that a tasteful thank you card stuffed full of cash and perhaps an inexpensive tree would be the best expression of my appreciation.
I guess what I'm getting at is if I buy an expensive flower arrangement, is she going to be thinking, "That's beautiful, but if he had given me what he spent on that, I could buy school supplies for the kids." I'm getting the feeling that a tasteful thank you card stuffed full of cash and perhaps an inexpensive tree would be the best expression of my appreciation. Originally Posted by Redcat
If you're sending her a gift just randomly (like not during a date) then I don't see the problem. But if you show up at her incall with a bush of weeds and expect her to drop down and give you a BJ then you might not get what you want.
If you're sending her a gift just randomly (like not during a date) then I don't see the problem. But if you show up at her incall with a bush of weeds and expect her to drop down and give you a BJ then you might not get what you want. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Check my original post. This has nothing to do with donations. Many people give gifts or gratuities, especially at the winter holidays, to those who have provided good service throughout the year. A bottle of wine for your barber at Christmas doesn't replace the cost of a haircut. It just says thanks.
Check my original post. This has nothing to do with donations. Many people give gifts or gratuities, especially at the winter holidays, to those who have provided good service throughout the year. A bottle of wine for your barber at Christmas doesn't replace the cost of a haircut. It just says thanks. Originally Posted by Redcat
Didn't say replacing a tree with a payment. I got a $3000 Afghan necklace with my birth stone. Had I gotten the $3000 I could have paid a year's worth of car insurance and gotten new tires on the car while still having money left over for two month's rent.

But then again I'm in civilized so maybe my way of thinking is too barbarian compared to the masses.

PS
The necklace wasn't from a client
Ok why even make it personal with a gift? Cash will buy pretty much anything (even though it is backed by shit now days) thus allowing her to get exactly what she wants. This is not dating after all. It is business
Ok why even make it personal with a gift? Cash will buy pretty much anything (even though it is backed by shit now days) thus allowing her to get exactly what she wants. This is not dating after all. It is business Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Donations in gold. It's the newest thing. It's like it's 1814 all over again