Say My Name!

Originally my handle her was Oenghus which is the Celtic God of Fatal Love

than when I lived in the mountains of Wyoming for a summer, I looked pretty Grizzly and I came across a few grizzlys so hence the name change.

I am like a big tame grizzly bear
  • LNK
  • 04-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Originally my handle was "lnk", as the three letter abbreviation for the Lincoln, NE airport.

After several people referred to me as "Ink", as in tattooed, I requested a name change from the site admins to capitalize to avoid confusion and me having to correct/explain every time I posted.

I picked it because that's the nearest town of any size to me.
I live south of KC hence Country You see the white dots on the cell coverage maps that is me. I thought I would get more pm responces with Big rather than Average Country.
Where are the Women???
I used to help run a bulletin board when I lived in Florida. Since part of what I did involved managing memberships dues, I took the handle Quæstor from the Roman title for an elected official who oversaw finances. Since it was such a pain to type the "Æ" character, I changed the spelling, which I liked because that was the name of a character in the old video game Gauntlet. It also suggested that I was searching for something ("on a quest").

When I moved to KC, I became KCQuestor.
Luvinkdgrlz = love inked girls, i.e. chicks with tattoos turn me on.
I think mine is somewhat obvious. However, please know that if you were looking for me, then I was just looking for you too
Years ago when I was joining Gabbys BBS, (not internet) I needed to come up with a name. Had been talking to my brother earlier about his Great Dane Max. He was calling him Mad Max. Picked that for Gabbys. Yes, my brothers dog . People would always want to know why I was mad. Eventually dropped the mad and changed it to kc max as I moved on to IRC and the internet.
I like eating ass.
I got a degree from K-State in 1988.
I love small natural breasts.
Mine comes from this episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000: http://mst3k.wikia.com/wiki/Kitten_with_a_Whip

I wanted to use Big McLargehuge from Space Mutiny, but that address was already taken on the webmail sites I tried.
A play on 'all grace,' and my name Al.
"Beauty without grace is the hook without the bait." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The definition highlights the importance I place on respectful feedback.

verb
  • do honor or credit to (someone or something) by one's presence.
noun
  • courteous goodwill.
  • an attractively polite manner of behaving.
  • a divinely given talent or blessing.
  • the condition or fact of being favored by someone.
Mine is self explanatory.
When I joined I didn't plan to be very active on the board so I just used what I had in the garage at the time which was a black 2007 Cadillac. I've since thought about changing it but I haven't come up with anything clever yet..