NAACP TO GIVE LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO RACIST STERLING ........OH THE IRONY !

Well ain't you all high and mighty. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yup. Ah got all mah teef.

Calling people trash. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No, not "people". Just redneck racists.

Your day is coming boy. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You've been saying that for years, knuckle-dragger.
Check him out... nyRACISTer... LMAO Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I see sarcasm is lost on you.
I see sarcasm is lost on you. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Aren't you the one who likes to call people racist? Everyone reading your crap tonight knows... You are the racist... confederate flag... racist... black woman... racist... cliven bundy... racist.

If I wake up in the morning with a cross burning in my yard... I know it was you.
and a Democrat of Jewish parents no less..talk about irony!!
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Also a big Democratic donor.
I guess that proves that all dems are racists.
Aren't you the one who likes to call people racist? Everyone reading your crap tonight knows... You are the racist... confederate flag... racist... black woman... racist... cliven bundy... racist. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Have you been drinking again, IFFY?

I criticized Bundy for being a racist. How does that make me a racist?

I criticized IBLying for being a Confederate sympathizer and closet racist. How does that make me a racist?

In response to WTF's comment that Sterling can't be a racist because his sugar baby is mixed Mexican-black, I pointed out that that means nothing because our board's resident racist Confederate sympathizer has sex with black providers. How does that make ME racist?

Have you been drinking with JD?

If I wake up in the morning with a cross burning in my yard... I know it was you. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Either that or you're having a family reunion.
LOL. Seriously? Take a look at IBHankering's reviews.

Every provider our resident Confederate sees is black or Asian.

And, judging by the looks of them, most have penises to boot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Judging by your knowledge of women's anatomy, it's your reviews that are suspect and should be examined more thoroughly, you racist Yankee jackass.

I criticized IBLying for being a Confederate sympathizer and closet racist. How does that make me a racist?

In response to WTF's comment that Sterling can't be a racist because his sugar baby is mixed Mexican-black, I pointed out that that means nothing because our board's resident racist Confederate sympathizer has sex with black providers. How does that make ME racist?

Either that or you're having a family reunion. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You've repeatedly denigrated African American women, and you've used multiple racist epithets, you racist Yankee slug; so that makes you a racist!

Either that or you're having a family reunion. Originally Posted by ExNYer
You criticized a 70ish year old cowboy who did not have a clue about the real world. He talked in a mic when he should have STFU. He got bad advice. Your pretentious criticism was way before that.

You are what you are... nyRINOer... a half breed... you and Cher...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt9XDdzzp2k
Judging by your knowledge of women's anatomy, it's your reviews that are suspect and should be examined more thoroughly, you racist Yankee jackass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

My knowledge of women's anatomy is impeccable. To prove it, I would encourage you to visit any of the women I have reviewed in order to verify the accuracy of those reviews.

But we both know you don't have that kind of money, don't we?

You've repeatedly denigrated African American women, and you've used multiple racist epithets, you racist Yankee slug; so that makes you a racist! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never denigrated any women - AA or otherwise.

I denigrated YOU for seeing trannies.

See the difference, tranny fuckee?
You criticized a 70ish year old cowboy who did not have a clue about the real world. He talked in a mic when he should have STFU. He got bad advice. Your pretentious criticism was way before that. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yes, I DID criticize Bundy for being a freeloader even before his racists comments came out. So, AGAIN, I ask how does that make ME a racist?

You are what you are... nyRINOer... a half breed... you and Cher...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt9XDdzzp2k Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So. You're a Cher fan. I bet you find her FAAAAABULOUS!!

That explains a lot.
LOL. Seriously? Take a look at IBHankering's reviews.

Every provider our resident Confederate sees is black or Asian.

And, judging by the looks of them, most have penises to boot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Ditto for Whirlaway he sees only AA providers- I think Whirly is crazy about Michelle Obama!!!!
Ditto for Whirlaway he sees only AA providers- I think Whirly is crazy about Michelle Obama!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Can you explain, this statement.... you know the AA part.
Ditto for Whirlaway he sees only AA providers- I think Whirly is crazy about Michelle Obama!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Maybe you should read IB's reviews -- the women the racist Yankee jackass is denigrating -- before you give the racist Yankee jackass a reach-around, WE: you might recognize one or two the ladies the Yankee jackass is denigrating. Please feel free to inform the racist Yankee fucktard that you didn't fuck any "trannies."

My knowledge of women's anatomy is impeccable. To prove it, I would encourage you to visit any of the women I have reviewed in order to verify the accuracy of those reviews.

But we both know you don't have that kind of money, don't we?

I never denigrated any women - AA or otherwise.

I denigrated YOU for seeing trannies.

See the difference, tranny fuckee? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You equivocate, you racist Yankee retard -- you denigrate African American women, and you've used racial epithets multiple times.
Yes, I DID criticize Bundy for being a freeloader even before his racists comments came out. So, AGAIN, I ask how does that make ME a racist?

So. You're a Cher fan. I bet you find her FAAAAABULOUS!!

That explains a lot. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Middle of the road nyRINOer... hates conservatives... and hates conservatives...over and over and over
He is a businessman.

I heard nothing in the tape that cried 'racist'.

We all have a form of bias towards others. In fact this dumb bitch appears to not care for folks who aren't famous and rich.

Sterling just didn't want to her (sic) from his friends about her taking pictures with blacks.

Sounds like his friends might be more biased than normal.

Have any of you listened to the whole tape? Originally Posted by WTF

That settles it. He's not a racist... Tell the NAACP to go ahead with that Lifetime Achievement Award, ok WTFuckinclippers?
This is all MOOT, because IBIdiot hasn't reviewed a live woman on ECCIE since
IBIdiot took advantage of the FREE offer to grandfather ASPD reviews.

We don't know which way he swings ... Though think we all have a well founded suspicion.