another warning shot from mother nature....

Same people who think climate change is fake, think professional wrestling is real.
Same people who think climate change is fake, think professional wrestling is real. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Link?
according to the article...it's inevitable but will take a few centuries. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Shit!

I was hoping for a beach front home in the Woodlands.
Same people who think climate change is fake, think professional wrestling is real. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How many people "think climate change is fake"?

A % of the U.S. adult population would suffice.

Don't count me, BTW, because I don't "think climate change is fake"!

How many people "think climate change is fake"?

A % of the U.S. adult population would suffice.

Don't count me, BTW, because I don't "think climate change is fake"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Then you are telling me you believe Pro wrestling is real .
Antarctic sea ice levels at record levels
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/05/1...record-levels/
It's expendiential, we are at the end of the Ice Age. Simple science, more Ice cooler temperatures, less ice, warmer temperatures. Global warming is the natural order.
Antarctic sea ice levels at record levels
http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/05/1...record-levels/ Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Sea ice is and it usually melts in summer, land ice (glaciers ) is melting, and is not being replaced.
Here's a nice take on Climate Change.

Jim

http://youtu.be/52Mx0_8YEtg
Then you are telling me you believe Pro wrestling is real . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Did I say that? (Here let me answer the question to help you out ... "NO"!)

Here's what I WROTE:

"Don't count me, BTW, because I don't "think climate change is fake"!"

Here's a question for you?

Do you ever stop at red lights? Or do you even know what they mean?

(Point: So the red light means you can go on through the intersection?)

If I actually thought you were serious with some of your childish remarks, I would be concerned for your welfare. But I'm not, because I don't.

Although we don't have an accurate population count on dinosaurs et al and we don't have an accurate count on cows, given the apparent relative size of dinosaurs to cows I could "assume" with some reasonable logic that the size of the dinosaurs on the average would compensate for a number of cows, so the comparative numbers might work out, plus I can "logically" assume that when a dinosaur farted it was comparatively larger in volume than that of a cow so the farts created a "chill" in the air that facilitated on the onslaught of the ice age ... in which glaciers spread throughout the area where dinosaurs roamed and thereby reduced their livable space and food resources .... or did their farts melt the solar caps and create massive flooding that reduced their livable space and food resources .... you know. When global warming makes things colder, before it makes things hotter to melt the ice created when it got colder!!!!!!!

So yes I believe in climate changes. It's unseasonable cool at the moment where I live.
Did I say that? (Here let me answer the question to help you out ... "NO"!)

Here's what I WROTE:

"Don't count me, BTW, because I don't "think climate change is fake"!"

Here's a question for you?

Do you ever stop at red lights? Or do you even know what they mean?

(Point: So the red light means you can go on through the intersection?)

If I actually thought you were serious with some of your childish remarks, I would be concerned for your welfare. But I'm not, because I don't.

Although we don't have an accurate population count on dinosaurs et al and we don't have an accurate count on cows, given the apparent relative size of dinosaurs to cows I could "assume" with some reasonable logic that the size of the dinosaurs on the average would compensate for a number of cows, so the comparative numbers might work out, plus I can "logically" assume that when a dinosaur farted it was comparatively larger in volume than that of a cow so the farts created a "chill" in the air that facilitated on the onslaught of the ice age ... in which glaciers spread throughout the area where dinosaurs roamed and thereby reduced their livable space and food resources .... or did their farts melt the solar caps and create massive flooding that reduced their livable space and food resources .... you know. When global warming makes things colder, before it makes things hotter to melt the ice created when it got colder!!!!!!!

So yes I believe in climate changes. It's unseasonable cool at the moment where I live. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Don't be such a pussy, tell me how you really feel...LMAO ...
Here's an interesting angle on global warming.
It considers the sun's effect on global temps.
It's curious that this aspect is seldom discussed.
Probably because we can't control the sun.
Therefor it can't be politicized.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...es-plunge.html
Here's an interesting angle on global warming.
It considers the sun's effect on global temps.
It's curious that this aspect is seldom discussed.
Probably because we can't control the sun.
Therefor it can't be politicized.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...es-plunge.html Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Great, now will start funding "Global Freezing".
  • CJ7
  • 05-14-2014, 04:12 PM
Great, now will start funding "Global Freezing". Originally Posted by want2c
lets start with Oklahoma