Dan Patrick -- the next big thing for the Tea Party

He use to do sports on TV back in the day and he was god awful
I remember when he had a restaurant in Rice Village. He was an asshole and treated his employee's like crap. I am not condemning the guy for being crazy, we are all, but I would think this is a pretty good reason to scratch him off the list.

His mental problems don't surprise me. He had to buy 2 radio stations to get people to vote for him.
I suppose Whiny would give him a pass for treating his employees like shit, too.
I suppose Whiny would give him a pass for treating his employees like shit, too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
As usual, you suppose wrong, AssupRidee, DEM, DOTY 2013-2014.

Well played, Whiny!

LMAO @ whiny dipshit!
I suppose Whiny would give him a pass for treating his employees like shit, too. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know he wouldn't advocate that, yet you make a fool of yourself, anyway, Assup. Dipshit!!!
How do you know he treated his employees like shit? Bankruptcy and tax issues are public record so you can use that info and be accurate. However, "treating employees like shit" is a very subjective issue. Is this coming from a disgruntled employee? Is this coming from an employee who is liberal and therefore doesn't want DP to win? Anyone who has ever had a number of employees can be accused of treating them like shit. Employees are the hardest part of running any business. In many cases it's like running a day care.

Sup, weren't you hospitalized a few years ago for the same depression issues? In fact aren't you still there as hall monitor? Your parents must be so proud.
So obviously Budman gives him a pass for abusing his restaurant employees.

And no, I have never been hospitalized for anything other than orthopedic surgery. Ever.
I don't give him a pass on anything. I'm just curious where the info came from. Was it just from a disgruntled employee?

Congrats on being promoted to senior hall monitor.
I don't give him a pass on anything. I'm just curious where the info came from. Was it just from a disgruntled employee?

Congrats on being promoted to senior hall monitor. Originally Posted by Budman
Nice! You proved his hypocrisy and Shit Eater never even realized it.
So obviously Budman gives him a pass for abusing his restaurant employees.

And no, I have never been hospitalized for anything other than orthopedic surgery. Ever. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What about the time you told me about when the mouse was stuck up your ass?
Nice! You proved his hypocrisy and Shit Eater never even realized it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
What does that even mean, Slobbrin?
Well Sup,
Any ideas on where the info came from? After all you seem to want to spout off like it is a fact I'm sure you have some sort of documentation to back up your claim.

How long are you going to be locked up in the nut house? Is it indefinitely or do have a release date? How's the hall monitor gig going? Was it difficult for you to learn all the intricacies of the job?
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-p...rses-dewhurst/

AUSTIN — Former state Sen. Mike Richards, who has worked closely with both Republican candidates for lieutenant governor, endorsed David Dewhurst over Dan Patrick on Monday, giving a boost to a campaign struggling to catch up before the May 27 runoff.

Richards, who served in the 1980s in the same Houston-area Senate seat that Patrick now holds, did not provide much of an explanation for his choice.

“For 12 years, I was in the radio business with Dan Patrick. I was also privileged to serve for five years as an advisory board member of Falcon Seaboard, David Dewhurst’s company. No one in Texas knows these two men up close and personal as I do. That’s why Cynthia and I unequivocally support David Dewhurst for re-election,” he said in a statement.

Reached by cell phone, Richards reiterated that, “I was in business with both men, I watched how they did business, I watched how they treated people, and I’m in a position that no one else in Texas is in, to make a judgment between the two men.”

He called Dewhurst “brilliant, analytical, thorough, dispassionate, has enormous intellectual capacity, just an awesome office-holder.”

Richards has long been an ally of Dewhurst, and even stood in for him during a debate against Ted Cruz for the U.S. Senate in 2012. He represented the Senate’s seventh district for just one, redistricting-shortened term, between 1981 and 1983. Patrick has held the seat since 2006.

Patrick received 41 percent of the vote in the four-candidate March primary, while Dewhurst got 28 percent.
And from this you got that he "treated his employees like shit". Seriously? Hell, this has less credibility than a disgruntled employee.